SilabGarza

Full Version: 10 minutes o.o
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
So, while server has been out, what has everybody been doing? I have been doing research on punk rock / hardcore punk, and stuff on anarchy, i got this Anarchists Cook Book, it has a lot of shit on making explosives, hacking, and shit like that. I made a m-80 and several fuses for more to come, i lit it and threw it, it was dangerous shit, i dont want to get hurt fucking around with explosive shit.
Kureiton Wrote:It's not tampons, if Gir had a use for those, the world would fucking end because everyone would die in fear of being raped by him.

Wait, I think we just figured out the meaning of 2012.

So thats why the controversy started here! No wonder! I'm so glad he doesn't use em, or else I'd waste the 20 years of my life moping around!
btw, who else thinks NoFX is THE SHIT?
LOL Master.

Alright, I think I'm out of jokes for Gir... think is the keyword, besides, Gir does a pretty good job at making fun of himself as it is, does he really need us to add to it?
Kureiton Wrote:LOL Master.

Alright, I think I'm out of jokes for Gir... think is the keyword, besides, Gir does a pretty good job at making fun of himself as it is, does he really need us to add to it?

Answer of that question is yes. Cause he wants us to.
Yay server back upp~!!!
You mean the back up server is up lol
lil fucker Wrote:Dark Heart says:
Give him 5 minutes
Hell say some shit like
bananas
and leave
<3 Thomas + Ashley <3 says:
GIR TELL ME
-busts a nut-
Dark Heart says:
>.>
Travis|Gir|VOTE http://www.V4SG.tk says:
pudding

Travis|Gir|VOTE http://www.V4SG.tk has left the conversation

hey are u a admin in silabgarza my acc is stuck can u unstuck it ?? my game name is lordpker thx:nice:
The Master Wrote:I just did. Wow. They made purses for that, you know?:roll:

I finally found out why guys can't go through girls purses! lol
Lol wrigs, it's for that one reason.. They feel embarrassed lol.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10