SilabGarza

Full Version: Alright SG, we need help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just donated 50$ for banking, love you brit, travis, and sg community. <3
Im sorry im not able to help big, but it may not b much or any point in it but i can give u 1m on rs and u can sell it for 1 doller britt, if not then im sorry. i wont have cash till july 18th, and then ill b able to donate 50$, and i dnt ask for items for the 50$ but only because i love the server and will do anything to help keep it up n running.
This shit blows...
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]maybe if this server had real updates like some other servers that have real updates like 2 times a day!

here all we have is reworking of skills ooooohhhh kewl....

the newest item to this game is the chaotic weps.. that is so outdated from all other servers.

the only good thing about this server is forums....
/
Ill donate if i see a big update/new items/monsters in 8 days[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="1"]
Burger King Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]maybe if this server had real updates like some other servers that have real updates like 2 times a day!

the newest item to this game is the chaotic weps.. that is so outdated from all other servers.

/

If you don't donate, there won't be any big or small updates.
And if this server isn't good enough for you, then I don't understand why you are still here.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Burger King Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]maybe if this server had real updates like some other servers that have real updates like 2 times a day!

/

Maybe its because its an OLDSCHOOL server?
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Mr 223 Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="1"]

If you don't donate, there won't be any big or small updates.
And if this server isn't good enough for you, then I don't understand why you are still here.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

i have donated like $50..... and they are always begging for money/

and i hardly play the game anymore, just hoping for new items so i can have somethign to spend money on.... which is why this game got boring i was too rich and money was super easy to make and then no new tradeable items ever came out.......[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="YellowGreen"][SIZE="2"]I'll get to some donating Brittany!
I'll also tell alot of people to donate!
I'm with you guys all the way, good luck Britt and Trav <3[/SIZE][/COLOR]
I know the server was just disputed the 2 Grand, but I really want to help, but I won't help a server that I can't play on. If you can I'm willing to give $5 <--- All I have in my old old paypal account. For my account back. X Tony X

Yes its a small amount... But anything will help.
I dont think ill be able to donate fast enough but ill try at max.