SilabGarza

Full Version: Happy Birthday SilabGarza!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
[SIZE="2"]Today marks the day of the anniversary of SilabGarza. We're now 4 years old.

Few facts:
- We alongside one other are the oldest RSPS still around.
- We've been top 10 RSPS for 2 years straight.
- We've managed to stay one of the oldschool RSPS for the entire 4 years.
- We're currently the oldest RSPS with more than 200 players on at any time.
- It's the first RSPS to have a legit girl co-owner.
- We're the first server to be ran by a couple.

I'm very proud of the way we've turned out. Not only have we been through so many hardships...

But no matter what we managed to stay a community, a family if I dare to go so far.

We've had downtime, lag, attacks, item resets, and loads more
Even through all of that, we're still online 24/7.

How impressive, eh?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As a celebration of this achievement, I've come up with an idea to help promote the skilling community.

It's called the prestige system.

[Image: LAwG8O.png]

Here's how it works.

- If you have 50m or more experience in any skilling type skill, you can talk to Bob at ::home and get a special double xp item!
- In order to get this item, you have to Prestige. [Just like CoD]
- You can reset your skill level back to 1 and get special armor, robes, items, or gloves to help get that 200m XP you've always wanted.
- As long as you're wielding all of the items for that skill, you'll get a 2x XP forever
- All rewards are untradable and you won't get the XP unless all are worn for that skill.

[Image: q5V9lK.png]

[Image: ddWfNa.png][/SIZE]
first
[COLOR="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"]Second

OT: Always glad to see new updates come up, amazing how long SilGar has existed.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Silver"]Happy birthday!
And cool update.

First to prestige all skills:
[Image: 2iEkKL.png][/COLOR]
Le fourth

Happy birthday you jews :3.
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]"- It's the first RSPS to have a legit girl co-owner."

Debatable. ;D

This is actually really interesting. Fanx.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Here comes everyone to Bob
Heppy birfdey. I got you a squiggle. ~ do u liek?
Awesome update idea! Can't wait to see how it turns out! Smile
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="2"]Happy motha fucking birthday.

Time to skill.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34