SilabGarza
Updates February 9, 2017 - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza (http://silabgarza.net/forums)
+-- Forum: News (http://silabgarza.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Announcements (http://silabgarza.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Updates February 9, 2017 (/showthread.php?tid=149357)

Pages: 1 2

Updates February 9, 2017 - Gir - 02-10-2017

Seems people are still interested in server to the point where there's a lot of negativity towards my absence. So, cancelled my plans for today to pump out some updates.

Here's some of the latest:
  • Major combat bug regarding melee after magic cast has been fixed.
  • Auto-retaliate won't move you if you're frozen and opponent under you anymore.
  • Multi-hitting attacks from boss' will now actually do damage to the players (ie: corp stomp).
  • Gear switching has been severely improved and shouldn't have as much failures/delays anymore.
  • Item values adjusted for item protection (ie: claws/ags)
  • A hopefully unkown exploit regarding the red topaz' has been patched.
  • ::guides will now open the proper link instead of a dead page.
  • Red + Normal chins attack speeds fixed + now actually have their stats.
  • Manta fishing animation has been switched to harpoon animation.

+ some work on soon to be released new client (stuff no1 cares about)

[SIZE="1"]Just to fill in some people, been super busy at work lately. currently working towards a promotion (doubt i'll get it)
and my work is about to move to another location so been stuck staying late to help prepare for that and stay
caught up on my actual job. at the end of the day, my real job is much more viable than SG and this is something
I do in my free-time. I still plan on trying to be active on here but seeing an inactive forum each day after work
doesn't exactly motivate me.[/SIZE]

Updates February 9, 2017 - The Fatalist L Chris - 02-10-2017

first nigga, good update ol' boy. we need moar tho. keep up the good work:hahagay:

Updates February 9, 2017 - Mircast - 02-10-2017

nice

http://sg-forum.com/silabgarza/suggestions/182440-mein-suggestion-master-thread.html

if u dont have time to do the ones that require u to code, just editing loot tables/values will help

Updates February 9, 2017 - Pvm Marcho - 02-10-2017

Nice update! Would be nice if they were a bit more frequent though.. And you didn't do the message for overloads i suggested Sad Also, Kree'arra's droprate should be increased, it just basically doesn't drop anything.. Killed hundreds and all i've had is a helm and a single shard.

Updates February 9, 2017 - Robin - 02-10-2017

Hehe no negativity, kids! Daddy's just a little busy!

Updates February 9, 2017 - Pk 0wned 04 - 02-10-2017

Glad to see that you found some time to work on the server ;-;

It's common sense that your work is more important than SilabGarza, but your not alone. Most of the people here would be willing to help where possible which would lighten up your job as owner.
And the forum will bloom sooner or later when more people will join the community. The current playerbase is small and interacts with each other in-game so there's not much to talk about on the forum.

Good luck with the promotion!

Updates February 9, 2017 - Ginger Snap - 02-10-2017

An incentive to joining the forums would be that you need a forum account to play in game, but i know we've never really done that. Anyways great updates im sure the barrage to ags will be raping rev den as it should soon. Good luck at your job travis

Updates February 9, 2017 - Reversee - 02-10-2017

Red topaz :-)

Thanks for the updates Travis.

Updates February 9, 2017 - Maik - 02-10-2017

Good luck on your promotion [MENTION=1]Gir[/MENTION]
Some good minor updates

Updates February 9, 2017 - Brittany - 02-13-2017

[SIZE="2"]
Gir Wrote:[SIZE="1"]Just to fill in some people, been super busy at work lately. currently working towards a promotion (doubt i'll get it)
and my work is about to move to another location so been stuck staying late to help prepare for that and stay
caught up on my actual job. at the end of the day, my real job is much more viable than SG and this is something
I do in my free-time. I still plan on trying to be active on here but seeing an inactive forum each day after work
doesn't exactly motivate me.[/SIZE]

You work a 9-5. Shut up. [/SIZE]