Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Teamviewer hacking
[SIZE="2"]I'm only going to say this once, and if you decide to go against what I say, then don't complain when you get hacked.
After posting this thread, if you get hacked because you let someone on teamviewer, that's on you and nothing will be done to help you. Period.

Teamviewer is NOT safe to let others on unless you know what you're doing and know how to restrict what they can do.
Files can be sent with out your knowing or noticing, and you don't have to accept them.
They're automatically sent.

This is a way people keylog/steal your accounts.

The typical excuse is "I'm missing SilGar Files. Let me get them off your computer"
-> There's no way to "miss files". You won't be able to login ingame if you're missing files, so don't fall for this shit. <-
Just tell them to download the client again off the forums.

If they insist, report them on forums for attempting to hack/keylog other members.

If you don't want to get hacked, don't let people teamviewer you. [/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes we just need a friend.
Someone to hold us when you can't stand.
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
And sometimes it's just easier to say goodbye.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]I doubt people are stupid enough to teamview with people that they have never met before. I only teamview with people I can trust, and not with randoms.
Thanks for sharing this.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"][Image: BuExfegIAAExdEt.jpg]

جيش جاء من الوطن وله وحده، جيش قام ليحفظ السيادة،
ملتزماً عقيدة وطنية بامتياز. جيش قوته بذاته، محصناً بأحزمة، فهو البقية الباقية.. فلك منّا كل الدعم والتأييد...
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Agreed with you.

That's true there's no "miss files" they just wanna hack your computer or something coz they have don't a life.

My friend got hacked when he was team viewing. Anyway, team view program suck ass.
[Image: xbycrt.gif]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQi9o8GlFXx19wRC5IEFwS...ERhV8UMCfg]
Goals:

Need help ingame? Just contact Kiss My Hits!
I'm the one who did the report :3 thanks brittany.
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Thanks for sharing this with us.
Like the people above me said, I think most of us are smart enough to not use Teamviewer with random people.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[Image: Iris.png]
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]People these days... they don't fuckin' think before doing something.
Thanks for the extra information Brittany.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: 8IYvyyZ.gif]
l000l correct. Much more better ways to hack a account though.
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]I deleted teamviewer along time ago Tongue

I never actually liked it[/COLOR]
[Image: tumblr_nhi6nuzlVw1qcqx9ro1_500.gif]
[SIZE="2"]
Rappelz Wrote:[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Thanks for sharing this with us.
Like the people above me said, I think most of us are smart enough to not use Teamviewer with random people.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

4 people so far have been hacked by "friends" doing this.

Don't underestimate the stupidity of SilabGarza players.[/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes we just need a friend.
Someone to hold us when you can't stand.
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
And sometimes it's just easier to say goodbye.[/COLOR]
kids will not lisen, they are dumb