Poll: read the options
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I think non-combat xp rates should be raised
30.94%
43 30.94%
I think the non-combat xp rates are fine now
14.39%
20 14.39%
--------spacer---------
7.19%
10 7.19%
I think claws should be losable while pking
25.18%
35 25.18%
I think claws should be kept on death no matter wat
22.30%
31 22.30%
Total 139 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
small anoucment
unno about loosing d claws because that will stop people from bringing them out and i think it will just mess it all up cause some crazy pker will get like 50 claws and then people will be outa money because they just bought claws and lost them and then they will be upset or something unno i just think that would be a bad idea unless you lower there price to 1b ?????
you should be able to keep claws so it makes them more rare, and you should make them so you cant trade them only get pk points for them.
Was a decision ever madde on this?
[Image: s2.gif]
i think claws should be droppable because then u would be using them at ur own risk and not as many people would use em ( make it more fair)

xp rates are fine i think chalenging but not too hard
i think d claws should be droppable
I think the xp rates for fishing,wcing, and farming should be raised a tad bit, but not to the point where it's ridicliously easy. like fishing takes 24hrs if you no life it, it should take 18 max. wcing is way easy to bot, so idk, and farming is expensive as hell, so you shud get more xp.

And as for the claws... HELL FUCKING YES. all little nerds do is pk with full void/rune and claws, so when you kill them you get nothing but like dragon gloves, climbing boots and what not. it's bad enough that everyone safes and prays meele at the pk box, but they can't lose claws either?! that's just bs. So i says yes to raise xp and yes to losing claws
[Image: 6EfWRkZ.gif]

[Image: 30bo4tl.png]
d claws should be dropable ive killed 5 or 6 guys with them looking forward to getting the drop but never do. it would be great if they where.

the non combat skills should be sped up a little not alot
i think non combat should go up alot so i dont need 2 do much work xD

and claws shoudlnt be droppable cause every1 will have 1 until 1 point some1 will try to dup em
Purple Fag Clan :nice::nice::nice::nice::nice:

[Image: 4lipt0.jpg]

Sasuke pwns u dont ;D

If u think im not cool hit the karma button!!!!
[COLOR="Cyan"]Non combat skills are perfectly balanced, except for farming and fishing. You need a better way to get seeds. It's REALLY hard work if you collect your own seeds. From 60-99, you need ROUGLY 1k toadflax seeds ALONE. Maybe add another monster that drops skiller stuff?

Fishing - the SLOWEST skill of all. Probably more than half the players have never tried to fish. It is THE slowest skill. Why? Because, the EXP is HORRIBLE, and the rates are even worse. More than half the time you fish, shrimps for example, at level 1, you "failed to catch a fish."
This is normally how 5 minutes pass.

You cast out your small net.
You fail to catch a fish.
You caught some shrimps!
Congratulations! You advanced a fishing level.
Your fishing level is now 2.
You cast out your small net.
*At this moment, your character just stops moving. You have to click the spot again.*

This repeats. Again. And again. It takes roughly 2 and a half hours to get somewhere around 73 fishing. FINALLY, fishing has an advantage. You can fish and cook manta rays, assuming you have a high cooking level. It would probably take around 3 days straight to get 99 fishing. Most of the time, it takes around 5 minutes to get ONE inventory of shrimps, at level 80 fishing. See why I think it should be raised?

Dragon Claws should also be "losable" to stablize the economy. [/COLOR]
dclaws should not be droppable. prolly ruin eco.

Also: non combat xp should be increased. Fishing and Wc only. takes forever
Need some fresh gear?
Karmaloop.com

Use rep code: 20OFFALWAYS
to get 20% off your order.

Vouch Thread:
http://sg-forum.info/community/general-c...uches.html

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Small update Brittany 276 38,779 04-22-2024, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Seo-Ul-Rat
  Some small forum updates Brittany 61 9,552 04-06-2012, 10:27 AM