Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The future of SG
[SIZE="2"]
Wanna Buy Wrote:Its rare i come on anymore.. but saying that id hate to see the server suffer... always donated so you can expect 100$ from me without fail Smile

That's very kind of you. Why don't you come on anymore?[/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes we just need a friend.
Someone to hold us when you can't stand.
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
And sometimes it's just easier to say goodbye.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]O: well, for me it has been a big help, I hope it makes it, but if it does not, I'd like to say this. thank you all. I have not gotten a long with all of you. but those of you who either stuck by me or tolerated me, I thank you. It was an amazing server. Thanks for all those who contributed. I thank you for all of your hard work, britt, trav, staff throughout. thank you. and especially. the players of SG without you guys this would have not started. so on my own behalf, thank all of you as well. again, I dont know what will happen. I hope for the best thanks. everyone. Good luck.

- Xerio
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

[/COLOR]I support you guy's throughout. although I cannot donate for you. I wish the best. You have my vote.
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Guess I can start voting again
[Image: 333l93c.png]
Ops.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
In-game Names:I B Bubblez & Sixth Sense
[Image: 29xuted.gif]
only due to lack of pure's pking and most of the lads i know on here have sadly left so.. yeah
[SIZE="2"]
Wanna Buy Wrote:only due to lack of pure's pking and most of the lads i know on here have sadly left so.. yeah

Why not bring them back? Now that SilGar is something to brag about. :][/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes we just need a friend.
Someone to hold us when you can't stand.
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
And sometimes it's just easier to say goodbye.[/COLOR]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current, AND Future Updates! Haiku 29 3,804 10-08-2009, 10:00 AM
Last Post: bedis95
  Future Updates Gir 37 6,677 10-08-2009, 09:58 AM
Last Post: bedis95
  Future Update Gir 53 7,374 10-02-2009, 12:53 PM
Last Post: ancient boom