Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The future of SG
Thanks for everything Brittany, I will try my best to advertise this server and make it come back to it's old days.

Cant wait for the new server and you can count on a donation from me. Smile
Mhm damn, black g gona be sexy, can't wait to see what else will be added to donation page.
[Image: 2mACfM2.jpg]
I never really donate but holy shit it was heartbreaking to see how dead sg is now compared to a few years back. I'll donate in the next couple of the days, hopefully all of this isn't too late.
Ashton Wrote:[SIZE="2"]I never really donate but holy shit it was heartbreaking to see how dead sg is now compared to a few years back. I'll donate in the next couple of the days, hopefully all of this isn't too late.

Everything has it's peak and its decline... but everything bounces back with the proper administration.

It'll be back, swear it.[/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes we just need a friend.
Someone to hold us when you can't stand.
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
And sometimes it's just easier to say goodbye.[/COLOR]
Very tempted to donate just for the title. Will we have full customisation over our own glow in a similar way that we can customise our display name through kBank?
[Image: SithWukongResizedSig_zps1f2ba992.png]

[SPOILER]Aliyah is evil.

[Image: mb0lxf.gif][/SPOILER]
Welshboy Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Very tempted to donate just for the title. Will we have full customisation over our own glow in a similar way that we can customise our display name through kBank?

I'm not sure if that's even possible, but if it's donated for, I'm obviously obligated to change it per your request.[/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
Welshboy Wrote:Very tempted to donate just for the title. Will we have full customisation over our own glow in a similar way that we can customise our display name through kBank?

vbullentin doesn't work that way, pretty sure you will donate for a predefined colour and have to stick with it since britt will set them manually for users..... or she can make a usergroup and give people access to it, so maybe but I don't think you'll be able to change it freely

ot: is it possible to donate for just the title?
What is a superhero set?
[Image: 2lngtb5.png]

[Image: ipsd9s.gif] Ingame Mod 12-12-12 [Image: ipsd9s.gif]
[Image: xstaff.png] Demoted 7-27-13 [Image: xstaff.png]
[COLOR="black"]Joshy l Nater l Dan l Spam l Tom
[/COLOR]
[SIZE="2"]
Mircast Wrote:vbullentin doesn't work that way, pretty sure you will donate for a predefined colour and have to stick with it since britt will set them manually for users..... or she can make a usergroup and give people access to it, so maybe but I don't think you'll be able to change it freely

ot: is it possible to donate for just the title?

It sure is, but you'd have to donate for some random item ingame.

If that's what you're wanting, just put it in my name.

Matt Wrote:What is a superhero set?

Exactly what it sounds like.

[Image: dz161E8.png][/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]
Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]

It sure is, but you'd have to donate for some random item ingame.

If that's what you're wanting, just put it in my name.

Exactly what it sounds like.

[Image: dz161E8.png][/SIZE]

Omfg that's epic, is it donating only & hm will it cost if so ? ^_^[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: 259hpgy.png]
[Image: Ito.png]
[Image: 2dllqo0.png]

high scores pre-eco-reset:
[SPOILER]
[Image: 2ajwck1.png][/SPOILER]
[SPOILER]
[Image: nvv414.png]]
[/SPOILER]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current, AND Future Updates! Haiku 29 3,807 10-08-2009, 10:00 AM