Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The future of SG
rip in pieces sg il come on once in a while when the new clients out
Immortality Wrote:[MENTION=1]Gir[/MENTION] [MENTION=2657]Brittany[/MENTION] any other server I try to play they make fun of me because they have seen this post
And they dont admit who they are because they are too pussy to do so and you know what would make me feel better? Wiping a warrior and dragon 2h

[SIZE="2"]
Rs Himself Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]

Omfg that's epic, is it donator only & hm will it cost if so ? ^_^[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I'm thinking of making it into a minigame, and it definitely won't be some $20 item...[/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes we just need a friend.
Someone to hold us when you can't stand.
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
And sometimes it's just easier to say goodbye.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="2"]I still browse the forums every now and then in hope you guys fix the 1 reason I don't play.

I'm sure a lot of other people are in agreement of this:
- When you switch to special attack during Pking, there is a delay that will cause you to click the 1st weapons special instead of the item you just switched to (unless you time it properly which isn't how it should be).

I purely join servers based on this one bug, if the special can be clicked straight after you switch (regardless if you're still wielding whip or whatever for that 0.5 of a second) and work for the 2nd weapon you'll rack in a lot more Pkers.

Just my opinion though, Britt. Smile
Good luck on bringing SilGar back to the glory days. Big Grin[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Ohh and I'm still IP banned on 2 of my 3 IP addresses, I love my current WiFi connection and I cannot change my IP so I'm banned on forums 66% of the time I try to hop on haha. >.<
[Image: 6p4vap.gif]
[Image: MoQnFVq.png]

Not doing so well on money myself at the moment, but I'll determinately be sure to give it a go once I'm paid.
[Image: forsburn_gameplay3.gif]
Can we get a peak o the "new pvm/pk weapons"? [MENTION=2657]Brittany[/MENTION]
[Image: 2mACfM2.jpg]
[SIZE="2"]
Ikr Wrote:[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="2"]I still browse the forums every now and then in hope you guys fix the 1 reason I don't play.

I'm sure a lot of other people are in agreement of this:
- When you switch to special attack during Pking, there is a delay that will cause you to click the 1st weapons special instead of the item you just switched to (unless you time it properly which isn't how it should be).

I purely join servers based on this one bug, if the special can be clicked straight after you switch (regardless if you're still wielding whip or whatever for that 0.5 of a second) and work for the 2nd weapon you'll rack in a lot more Pkers.

Just my opinion though, Britt. Smile
Good luck on bringing SilGar back to the glory days. Big Grin[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Ohh and I'm still IP banned on 2 of my 3 IP addresses, I love my current WiFi connection and I cannot change my IP so I'm banned on forums 66% of the time I try to hop on haha. >.<

You're more than welcome to make an appeal and I'll look into it.

Kayu10 Wrote:Not doing so well on money myself at the moment, but I'll determinately be sure to give it a go once I'm paid.

There's many other ways you can help than just money.[/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I knew SG was having a bad time and I've always tried to stay positive.

But damn I didn't know it was that bad, should've asked me when you needed money. I'm sure I can find some money somewhere. Also I'm really glad you're putting all this time & effort into making SG what it should be. We'll be back on top in a few months and you can finally get what you deserve.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: ingmod.png][COLOR="White"]Ingame moderator - April 13th 2013[Image: ingmod.png]
[Image: ingadmin.png]Ingame administrator - June 17th 2014[Image: ingadmin.png]
[Image: mod.png]Forums moderator - August 12th 2013
[/COLOR][Image: mod.png]

[Image: YWf1A8P.gif]

[SIZE="1"][color="white"]"If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
Make at least one definite move daily toward your goal." - Bruce Lee[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Gifts[SPOILER][Image: gfx.png]Trent
[Image: dr_dre_in_the_city_by_trentma-d6a6whx.png][/SPOILER]
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="2"]
Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]

Everything has it's peak and its decline... but everything bounces back with the proper administration.

It'll be back, swear it.[/SIZE]

I hope you're right, but something needs to happen with the voting as well.

Being at spot #59 won't really attract too many new players.

Also what's with the 'V5 is back' on the toplist?

[Image: zhvnFPR.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIZE="2"]
Ashton Wrote:[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="2"]

I hope you're right, but something needs to happen with the voting as well.

Being at spot #59 won't really attract too many new players.

Also what's with the 'V5 is back' on the toplist?

[Image: zhvnFPR.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Because I brought back the V5 pking system + added a spin. Wink[/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="2"]
Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]

Because I brought back the V5 pking system + added a spin. Wink[/SIZE]

That's what I thought but [MENTION=58076]Mr 223[/MENTION] told me i was wrong.

Is the 'spin' in the new client or..?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current, AND Future Updates! Haiku 29 3,811 10-08-2009, 10:00 AM
Last Post: bedis95
  Future Updates Gir 37 6,691 10-08-2009, 09:58 AM
Last Post: bedis95
  Future Update Gir 53 7,395 10-02-2009, 12:53 PM
Last Post: ancient boom