Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Donation Page
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="3"]gonna donate for scarf, skater boots & vine whip ^_^
might donate for ::bank or a custom phat too, but not at this moment
edit: will there be more new items added to the donation page or not ?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: 259hpgy.png]
[Image: Ito.png]
[Image: 2dllqo0.png]

high scores pre-eco-reset:
[SPOILER]
[Image: 2ajwck1.png][/SPOILER]
[SPOILER]
[Image: nvv414.png]]
[/SPOILER]
as of right now, you just need to wait and see, brit has said she has more to come ^.^
[Image: eanw1z.jpg]
^thanks Lizzy

[Image: 2yyba0k.jpg]

Don't you know I'm a villain every night i'm out Killin sending everyone running like children i know why you're mad at me. I've got Demon Eyes and they're looking right through your ANATOMY Baby i'm not from here, I'm from the Nightosphere
Love the new items, thanks Brittany.
[Image: ao5cvp.png]
The new items are looking really nice Smile
Thanks!
:whistle: Wasn't me?...
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I can only donate by phone, though onebip isn't usable in my country,

is this your settings making it unavailable or is it the websites?

Is it possible to get a deal with Boku, like LoL that's available in all countries?
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
In-game Names:I B Bubblez & Sixth Sense
[Image: 29xuted.gif]
Phantasex Wrote:[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="3"]PayPro is giving me the fucking shits lol, 7 hours of fucking around and still haven't got a phone call.
[MENTION=98543]Phantasex[/MENTION] did you try to talk to the high priest already?

I made two donations, and after not receiving a phone call, I asked Britt and she said it had already gone through.

Might wanna check if you haven't.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: 1GhbhLM.png]

Soundcloud

Click for Stock Trading info:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]
I B Bubblez Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I can only donate by phone, though onebip isn't usable in my country,

Is it possible to get a deal with Boku, like LoL that's available in all countries?
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

same problem with me, its blocke din some due to money laundering problems, howver if you use a vpn i believe you can do it or a proxy.[/COLOR]
[Image: sig.php?player=man%20like%20lp]
I B Bubblez Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I can only donate by phone, though onebip isn't usable in my country,

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I couldn't use it either. I think it's only North America that can use it.
enjoy me 110 donation Smile
[Image: 2di216d.jpg]
[SIZE="2"]

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

L2 SWITCH Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]

same problem with me, its blocke din some due to money laundering problems, howver if you use a vpn i believe you can do it or a proxy.[/COLOR]

Mircast Wrote:I couldn't use it either. I think it's only North America that can use it.

I can look into why it's blocked. It's definitely not something I did....

bl1tz ya up Wrote:enjoy me 110 donation Smile

Thank you so very much. Would you like that usertitle?[/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes we just need a friend.
Someone to hold us when you can't stand.
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
And sometimes it's just easier to say goodbye.[/COLOR]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Donation Page Update! Brittany 60 8,577 05-08-2012, 02:37 PM
Last Post: DJ TOUCH