Poll: Would you be okay with this?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, please do!
76.52%
88 76.52%
No, my items!
23.48%
27 23.48%
Total 115 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[POLL] Economy Reset [UNOFFICIAL]
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I think it's a good idea.
If this would occur, is it possible for you to tell us a date in which the eco reset would happen?
I'd rather be ready for the fact that my items will be wiped rather than seeing my bank gone one day, panic for a moment, then remember.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Easter rings and sleds should stay
Personally, i don't think it should be reseted.
The people who have max are Bored, there are not enough players around. I think i should make a video on my instagram saying to join silabgarza. I Have 154k Followers. We Will get lots of New players to Join but we need new mods, because we haven't got any tbh.

Adnan..
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]What about activity? Assuming the account names will not change neither will activity, but I must ask.

Also what about all event items? Such as people who were here during the Easter events years ago. With the ring, and basket.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: zsooaq.png]
[Image: 51u6tx.jpg] In-Game Mod- April 15 2011 [Image: 51u6tx.jpg]
[Image: 70evxl.gif] In-game Admin January 15 2012 [Image: 70evxl.gif]
An economy reset does nothing if the ways items enter the eco are still as imbalanced as ever. I'd recommend fixing how the economy works before the reset, and then resetting. Otherwise, we'll be in the same situation a year after the reset. I know you have changes planned, but who knows? Maybe if those changes are put in before you try resetting, it'll be enough to fix it.
[SIZE="2"]
Tayyab123 Wrote:Personally, i don't think it should be reseted.
The people who have max are Bored, there are not enough players around. I think i should make a video on my instagram saying to join silabgarza. I Have 154k Followers. We Will get lots of New players to Join but we need new mods, because we haven't got any tbh.

Adnan..

Are you even slightly aware of what an economy reset is? Everything you just said has nothing to do with it.

On topic; I feel like my vote is false though, because I'm spawner.

N0vlafye Wrote:An economy reset does nothing if the ways items enter the eco are still as imbalanced as ever. I'd recommend fixing how the economy works, and then resetting. Otherwise, we'll be in the same situation a year after the reset.

There always will be an unbalanced way of items entering the server; donations. You can't fix that. I get your point and so does Britt, as written in the OP:

Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]
[COLOR="Lime"]How do we go about this?
[/COLOR]
- Donator items (non tradable) will stay
- Usernames will stay the same
- Korasi will stay (Large donation/weeks of farming) - Bad bad bad if lost (Need reqs still)
- Vote tickets will not disappear
- Lower item prices (alch, drop, etc)
- Lower money drop, etc
- Lower vote stuff
- PKP stays (will give an added benefit to pking. easy items)
- Lower shop prices[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[Image: 2uszmnk.png]

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

~[COLOR="Lime"]Gifts ~[/COLOR]
[spoiler]

[Image: 280juiq.png]

[Image: googlepenis.png]

[Image: 6ob8CwK_zps0c3ae25b.png]

[Image: Darker_zps6b334a04.png]

[Image: 33f43lh.png]

[/spoiler]
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]i got many event items do they vanish?

edit: oh skills also? damn wish i had time for that
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: image.php?id=14359]
Do it and you'll already get an extra player.
[Image: 82m0M2f.png]
[SIZE="2"]
Mircast Wrote:everyone with korasi is just gonna snowball

That's how it is. I'm not taking away something someone worked for weeks for. [MENTION=231]Mircast[/MENTION]

Perroke Wrote:[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]skills gonna be reseted than? and if people have donated for a skill just?
or just items will be delteded? than i don't care.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Skills will be reset and things will change to make he hard skills not so hard and the easy skills not so super easy. [MENTION=59910]Perroke[/MENTION]

Fearless Noah Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I think it's a good idea.
If this would occur, is it possible for you to tell us a date in which the eco reset would happen?
I'd rather be ready for the fact that my items will be wiped rather than seeing my bank gone one day, panic for a moment, then remember.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I won't just spring it onto people. They'll have a set date IF it happens to look forward to. [MENTION=109454]Fearless Noah[/MENTION]

H2 Boy Wrote:Easter rings and sleds should stay

Event items can be kept. I'll add that to a list. [MENTION=120074]H2 Boy[/MENTION]

Tayyab123 Wrote:Personally, i don't think it should be reseted.

Adnan..

You're still not getting mod. Stop asking. [MENTION=97222]Tayyab123[/MENTION]

swill2 Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]What about activity? Assuming the account names will not change neither will activity, but I must ask.

Also what about all event items? Such as people who were here during the Easter events years ago. With the ring, and basket.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Event items will stay. [MENTION=7492]swill2[/MENTION]

N0vlafye Wrote:An economy reset does nothing if the ways items enter the eco are still as imbalanced as ever. I'd recommend fixing how the economy works before the reset, and then resetting. Otherwise, we'll be in the same situation a year after the reset. I know you have changes planned, but who knows? Maybe if those changes are put in before you try resetting, it'll be enough to fix it.

This is going to be completely re-done as seen in the thread. Drop rates + items will be edited. EG: Wyverns won't drop claws, tormented demons will as supposed to. Revs will drop PVP armor, etc... [MENTION=95717]N0vlafye[/MENTION]

Guled Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]i got many event items do they vanish?

edit: oh skills also? damn wish i had time for that
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Event items will stay. [MENTION=1616]guli[/MENTION][/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes we just need a friend.
Someone to hold us when you can't stand.
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
And sometimes it's just easier to say goodbye.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]IMO if you are going to reset skills you need to reset prestige items as well. It's unfair to give people a head start on new players just because they got 50m exp in a skill pre-reset on exp rates that were too high..

Not just saying this because I don't have any prestige items because I do[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official economy reset. Brittany 31 6,631 06-09-2014, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Votes reset Gta 19 3,444 01-07-2014, 06:48 AM
Last Post: Antipk3r
  Economy Reset Brittany 51 9,197 06-25-2013, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Votes Reset Teh Beast 15 2,872 06-07-2013, 04:26 AM
Last Post: ^^ Pk ^^
  Vote reset! Brittany 32 5,403 05-07-2012, 06:56 PM
Last Post: Times7