Poll: Would you be okay with this?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, please do!
76.52%
88 76.52%
No, my items!
23.48%
27 23.48%
Total 115 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[POLL] Economy Reset [UNOFFICIAL]
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="3"]Okay, I kinda felt this coming.
There's way too much items in the eco atm, Prices are fucked etc..
I see alot of maxed people being bored as you just said on your thread.
but first, if you do the ecoreset (which will most likely happen), there's some things you really got to watch out for.

1: Fix 100% of the dupes.

2: Make the way that the items are being brought in the game different, just wiping everyone won't change a thing if you look in the near future.

3: Add a shitload of new content together with the eco reset, i'm talking about bosses, armors, GFX, etc etc...

4: how are you so sure that removing everyone's bank will bring new players ? i don't really see the connection, please make this clear to me :p

I could live with this, after all, as long as the items you worked hard for don't dissapear it's just wealth.
wealth is easily obtaineable with some patience.
It'd be something new for silabgarza, a new chance for everyone to make bank.

NOTE: I read that you'll keep rares / prestiges / donated items.
could you please personally check all these items if they will stay ? [MENTION=2657]Brittany[/MENTION] & most important, what about global banking?
[Image: 2re5xc3.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: 259hpgy.png]
[Image: Ito.png]
[Image: 2dllqo0.png]

high scores pre-eco-reset:
[SPOILER]
[Image: 2ajwck1.png][/SPOILER]
[SPOILER]
[Image: nvv414.png]]
[/SPOILER]
Fearless Noah Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]

I get what you're trying to say, we had a kind of edgey discussion in-game.
Perhaps the prestige items for 50M exp would be deleted, but it'd be a tad bit harsh to delete untrimmed capes, especially those like hunter, farming, etc. [MENTION=12256]Nick[/MENTION][/SIZE][/COLOR]

or just disable x3 experience for the first few months, easy solution
[SIZE="2"]Yeah I really don't think this would help much, resettting everything is going to make some people quit but you might gain few people, you said this would never happen. I don't think this should be done.
/no[/SIZE]
[Image: 2mACfM2.jpg]
I mean I understand where your coming from wanting the economy reset, but I feel as though if you reset it, the player base probably won't change. Sure you may get the incentive to play and all, but being realistic here, the skilling in general feels harder since the last few versions. Also, if you do an economy reset, doesn't that mean the trolls and dupers who caused this to happen, will feel like they won?
[Image: a312fab2.gif]
[Image: image.php?playerName=1llusi0n]
[Image: Loading-Time.gif]
[SIZE="2"]
Mircast Wrote:like their banks...? you can get korasi in a day if you're lucky,

that's not entirely true, i only understand if someone donated for korasi otherwise its dumb

It's a lot of money to donate for a Korasi, and fucked up to take something away someone donated for.

If it was something to sell, that's not my problem... They got the use out if it they wanted.

April Fools Wrote:slayer will be useful finally.
prestige items deleted as well?

Roy Wrote:[COLOR="black"]yes please, finally a reason to start playing actively again.
But, what about the donated xp lamps? [MENTION=2657]Brittany[/MENTION].

[/COLOR]

I'm sure I can compensate for lost donation items. It's something to think about.
Fearless Noah Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]

I get what you're trying to say, we had a kind of edgey discussion in-game.
Perhaps the prestige items for 50M exp would be deleted, but it'd be a tad bit harsh to delete untrimmed capes, especially those like hunter, farming, etc. [MENTION=12256]Nick[/MENTION][/SIZE][/COLOR]

That's an idea. Maybe keep the prestige capes and make them x2 instead of x6 and remove the 50m prestige items to make this fair. 200m is a lot to get in a skill just to lose it. [MENTION=109454]Fearless Noah[/MENTION][/SIZE]
[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

[/COLOR][SIZE="2"]
Rulez12 Wrote:[SIZE="2"]Yeah I really don't think this would help much, resettting everything is going to make some people quit but you might gain few people, you said this would never happen. I don't think this should be done.
/no[/SIZE]

Maybe you'll quit for the 15th time![/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes we just need a friend.
Someone to hold us when you can't stand.
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
And sometimes it's just easier to say goodbye.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]Forgot to add this in my last post, but PLEASE remove Korasi IF you do the eco reset which by the look of the votes looks like it will happen. Korasi reset will be benificial due to many reasons:
1. people go tarn to try to get korasi > more pkers at tarn killing pvmers > more activity+pk+money method
2. no point in "starting over" if u have the main pvm item which would make it SOO much easier for you and making it difficult to others
3. i guess those who donated korasi could maybe get a different item? but w/e maybe those who donated could keep but there will probably be alot of korasi donaters...

just my view...[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: 82m0M2f.png]
I feel like eco reset would only solve half the problem, as the server revolves around people who donate for bank.
[Image: 2zya0rc.png]

If my scales could talk they'd say can I take the day off
Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]

It's a lot of money to donate for a Korasi, and fucked up to take something away someone donated for.

If it was something to sell, that's not my problem... They got the use out if it they wanted.

[/SIZE]

i never said to take it from donors, the complete opposite
Would be nice to keep the vine whip i just donated for, but i am for this reset.
[Image: eanw1z.jpg]
^thanks Lizzy

[Image: 2yyba0k.jpg]

Don't you know I'm a villain every night i'm out Killin sending everyone running like children i know why you're mad at me. I've got Demon Eyes and they're looking right through your ANATOMY Baby i'm not from here, I'm from the Nightosphere
[SIZE="2"]
Aj Is Special Needs Wrote:I feel like eco reset would only solve half the problem, as the server revolves around people who donate for bank.

That's money that helps keep the server up. I've been paying for SilGar out of pocket for months... so...

Munchykins Wrote:Would be nice to keep the vine whip i just donated for, but i am for this reset.

The giant red text that said "Donator items will stay" didn't phase you?[/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes we just need a friend.
Someone to hold us when you can't stand.
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
And sometimes it's just easier to say goodbye.[/COLOR]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official economy reset. Brittany 31 6,574 06-09-2014, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Votes reset Gta 19 3,434 01-07-2014, 06:48 AM
Last Post: Antipk3r
  Economy Reset Brittany 51 9,186 06-25-2013, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Votes Reset Teh Beast 15 2,854 06-07-2013, 04:26 AM
Last Post: ^^ Pk ^^
  Vote reset! Brittany 32 5,366 05-07-2012, 06:56 PM