Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.17 Average
Bullying
[SIZE="2"]Okay, it's getting out of hand. You're all people just like the people you're bullying.

I don't care what kind of shit you're going through.
Making another person feel like shit so you feel better is wrong in so many ways.
Especially since it's done online...

You think that just because no one can see your face gives you right to be a complete dick to people...
I don't care if it's online.
It hurts the same.

From here on out, if I see you harassing people on the terms:
a) Donations
b) Looks
c) How they speak/ Their nationality
d) Their actions

I will issue a warning.
If it continues, I will issue a 1 day ban.

Punishments will be as follows.

Warning
1 day ban
2 day ban
Week ban
Month ban
Perm ban

a) Those who donate are the ones keeping the server alive.
EG: RS himself gets harassed for buying lamps, but in reality, he's the one keeping your ass playing. I don't see you forking out money to keep the bills paid, so shut up. Donations are what makes things run smoothly, and those people who sit and shit talk them for donating, I'll start expecting you to fork out the same amount of money they did if you make them quit.

b) People get harassed on their looks. You're not queen bee. You're not perfect. I don't care how ugly you feel someone is. Keep your views to yourself if it's rude. Not everything has to be verbalized, especially when it comes to other people's appearance. I'm sure half of you are fat, pimples, missing eyebrow, yellow teeth, what have you. Ya'll have no room to talk if you can look in the mirror and honestly see something wrong with yourself.

c) A lot of people are from different countries. Who are you to say they're not welcome because they don't speak perfect English? You go to their country and speak their language perfectly and then you can harass them on speaking English. This is a multi-nationality server. It's not strictly an English based server. I don't care if it's your main language; it's not everyones. So quit bashing people from other countries, as dumb as some of them may act...

d) If someone's going to be a troll and rude non stop, I'm not going to defend you. You deserve what you're getting... but if you're literally doing nothing but playing the server and someone's going to come up and shit talk you, that's not okay. I know a lot of you have flaws about yourselves, so it's not fair that you call people out on theirs.
EG: Pat talks about his life, snus, whines (we all do it...) and everyone jumps on him and makes him feel completely unwelcome. He retaliates, so everyone jumps the bandwagon and makes his life hell.

The bandwagon shit needs to stop. I know it's fun and you feel better about your shit life, but you're hurting other people in the process.

Find a hobby. Hit the gym. Go outside more. There's a million things you can do rather than sit and make someone else feel like complete shit because you're not happy yourself.

This isn't bullyscape, nor is it a place to go when you need to make your pathetic life seem better by shit talking others.

It ends TODAY.

See: http://sg-forum.com/community/general-ch...llies.html[/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes we just need a friend.
Someone to hold us when you can't stand.
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
And sometimes it's just easier to say goodbye.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"]Watch this bullies and see if you feel good about yourself after.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltun92DfnPY[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: oj45fr.jpg]
"Momento Mori"
Good, now maybe these kids can get a social life instead of getting their fingers ripped with all the shit talking they do.

c:

For everyone that uses the Dodge meme:

Such dead meme
Much regurgitation
So fad culture.

Thats so right Brittany.... thers alot of players who get harrassed just becouse they donate.. but i belive it is happening becouse players are jealous. :3 but i hope this will end the harassment in sg somehow.
Jesus Christ Wrote:We got some handsome men, it seems.
[Image: x0rx1x.png]
[Image: 2ilc5dt.png]
[Image: 2ldxh6h.gif]
Quote:“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
Douglas Adams
[Image: Casket.jpg]
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]note to those who feel bullied:

"Find a hobby. Hit the gym. Go outside more. There's a million things you can do rather than sit" on a server bitching bcus you take shit to heart too much.

i see where you're coming from but it's all been over exaggerated.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Antipk3r Wrote:[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="2"]Hello
do i know you ??
no
bye[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[Image: 9qydko.png]

[SIZE="2"]
Poke Pk 12 Wrote:[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"]Watch this bullies and see if you feel good about yourself after.

I.... don't think I will ever forget what I just watched. That made me cry.[/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes we just need a friend.
Someone to hold us when you can't stand.
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
And sometimes it's just easier to say goodbye.[/COLOR]
[SIZE="2"]With this thread ya earned alot of respect and i think not only from me but from all the people who think the same, i do the same to people but now i see its bullshit.

You're right brittany it has to stop.
[/SIZE]
[Image: 70932a22b5.png]
Poke Pk 12 Wrote:[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"]Watch this bullies and see if you feel good about yourself after.

I understand your position but you cant expect kids to not bully other kids...the video was sad but the "whenever I was sad my grandma gave me karate chops" gave me a good chuckle
this is just gonna lead to more unnecessary punishments etc etc.
[Image: sig.php?player=man%20like%20lp]
[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"]
Brittany Wrote:

I.... don't think I will ever forget what I just watched. That made me cry.

I cried too.

Asd12345 Wrote:I understand your position but you cant expect kids to not bully other kids...the video was sad but the "whenever I was sad my grandma gave me karate chops" gave me a good chuckle

I believe they call it a pun.
It will happen, yes we can expect that, but It can happen less.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: oj45fr.jpg]
"Momento Mori"