Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Update Ideas
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Luke's on point imho.

Just sit down and sift through them.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: forsburn_gameplay3.gif]
Yoshistyles Wrote:[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="5"]what would be awesome is if you brought back the 100k stall or leave it how it is just make it replenish instantly that would be awesome, and more teles to quests and/or for slayer tasks, drop rates increase would be awesome, most of all this gam would be a lot better if you can buy a lot more from shops,

and on a new topic if its not a spawn server what happens when you buy the spawn anything from the donation cause im thinking of buying.

I loved the way this games used to be playing it from then and now it was a lot better years ago I still love the game and wont stop playing I would own the game befor I evan think of stop playing,

were losing player cause they remember how it used to be and I was chatting with a player the other day and broke my heart to say this game has gone to shit
WOULD LOVE TO SEE THESE UPDATES[/SIZE][/COLOR]

This post has inspired me in many ways. I feel like buying players for SG now Smile

Introduce more bosses in wildy with drops such as Polypore staff, ragefire, steads, glaiven boots.

and why don't we have OSRS stuff l0l? Every damn server has OSRS items and bosses besides SG.
[Image: EqEsYtN.png]

Didn't know we could post other RSPS related stuff. Sorry for late clips :/
making a mage only boss would be pretty cool. As is in you would have to mage it to kill no other attack styles work and it drops polypore.

Guess we are removing farmer? Make the gem stall 100k per thieve would be nice then the xp is already decent from them.

Maybe make a gp sink with the korasi? After 10k hits you have to spend 15m to repair?

Make mutant tarn 100% drop for 20 raw and cooked mantas noted so people still want to kill after they get korasi.

And I read a week ago or so on updating rock crabs adding something extra to get living minerals would be nice for fishing.

Maybe adding dart tips to donator zone shop so fletching is a bit easier.

Those are just some suggestions hopefully you still reading this thread....Highly doubt it tho.
Rebecca I Am Wrote:Maybe make a gp sing with the korasi? After 10k hits you have to spend 15m to repair?

Oh I like this.
Nater Wrote:Oh I like this.

meant sink lmao

And the mage boss is alright cuz we already have arma which u can't melee...
make some other weapons more viable for pvm, if you dont range/korasi everything is horribly slow.

fix brew/restore ratio (3:1) currently is about 2:1

working chat filter

Bring in the scroll to rotate feature you were taking about.

Bring back the old gwd boss and add some new drops maybe.

remove 30second ::resettask timer since you can just log to get past it

some server events maybe? drop party/hide and seek

add ge/player owned shops so people can actually buy items they want

My favorite time playing sg was back in v3.
Shit Happens...

[Image: WeareDaSex.jpg?t=1306627506]
I like the korasi sink as well. Despite it being my primary pvm weapon, getting out of using it so often would make SG more of a challenge to play for me. It's made me lazy, tbh.
[Image: 5ova04.jpg]
/Backpage Wrote:Fix highscores - you have a server full of skillers and they feel like they're not achieving anything.

Break ::duel, thats all everyone does on this server gets cleaned and quits. - not serious.

Introduce iron man mode, seen this a real success on a lot of servers.

remove some items in game, give it more of a task to get them. everyone has every item 10x over.

give donators a new area, weather you're gonna focus on :Confuseduperzone or ::dzone. they've been the same for years.

FOCUS ON PKING - so many suggestions on forums. take time to look them up.

allow rangers/magers/guthans in zombie minigame, it's most un active minigame in server.

the zones get damn boring after awhile..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Small update Brittany 276 36,446 04-22-2024, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Seo-Ul-Rat
  Forums update Brittany 99 16,144 01-14-2024, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Thomasgenty
  Forum update Gir 24 7,287 04-05-2023, 03:10 AM
Last Post: Douglascop
  Client Update v9.5 Gir 12 3,275 12-06-2014, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Update: March 28th 2014 Keystroke 34 6,269 04-04-2014, 02:05 PM
Last Post: D Kai