Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Update Ideas
change trade back to falador park
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Morzo Wrote:To the lad that said start a new source - fuck no, that's just stupid, Britt and Gir have put so much effort into the current source and it's basically flawless.

I say return the old ::home, I liked it much better. >.<

It's far from flawless... Not being funny, but the server has had the same source for years, and given the makeovers its had over the years; at this point it would be worth it to just upgrade to a newer revision.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Roy Wrote:[COLOR="black"]change trade back to falador park

Already been done.[/COLOR]
[Image: 5ova04.jpg]
Change it as much to when it was loaded with players back.
Make donations more interesting. (Its too expensive compared to other servers)
Make donor zone and especially superzone more interesting.
Gambler has to be back..
More options of prizes for voting. (IMPORTANT)
Torva, Pernix etc have to be in..
Giving mod/admin positions to honest and active player (I came across a mod, not to be named, saying that the server is old and useless therefore he's hopping to another)

More suggestions to come..
Cheers,
Genetic
RWT
NPC's that look like players to boost player count.
no matter how many updates you do and how good the server is, it will always be boring with 10 players.

you need to spend money advertising or working towards a perfect server to the spend money on advertising.
you fucked up the day you had the eco reset and allowed people to keep prestige items, those were maxed within a week and didn't want to play anymore. the server is exactly how it was a year a go with less players. you rushed the eco reset way too much. - players alching phats etc, ::bankers selling water runes to shop and making bills, while others were killing wyverns for 20k drops.

SPEND MONEY ADVERTISING

no server can be successful without a high player count. no one joins a server with 10 players when the 10 players are die hards and have 10B bank and maxed out. they have no way actually gaining money and having an enjoyable journey on a private server. especially when everyone else is rich af and just sit at ::home calling on how sg used to be amazing and how shit it is now.

You either need to gamble by spending money getting players, or carry on how you're going and RIP.
Suggestions - SilabGarza - RS Private Server

Start at page 3 and work your way up to 1.
[Image: EqEsYtN.png]

Didn't know we could post other RSPS related stuff. Sorry for late clips :/
Fix highscores - you have a server full of skillers and they feel like they're not achieving anything.

Break ::duel, thats all everyone does on this server gets cleaned and quits. - not serious.

Introduce iron man mode, seen this a real success on a lot of servers.

remove some items in game, give it more of a task to get them. everyone has every item 10x over.

give donators a new area, weather you're gonna focus on :Confuseduperzone or ::dzone. they've been the same for years.

FOCUS ON PKING - so many suggestions on forums. take time to look them up.

allow rangers/magers/guthans in zombie minigame, it's most un active minigame in server.
/Backpage Wrote:Fix highscores - you have a server full of skillers and they feel like they're not achieving anything.

Break ::duel, thats all everyone does on this server gets cleaned and quits. - not serious.

Introduce iron man mode, seen this a real success on a lot of servers.

remove some items in game, give it more of a task to get them. everyone has every item 10x over.

give donators a new area, weather you're gonna focus on :Confuseduperzone or ::dzone. they've been the same for years.

FOCUS ON PKING - so many suggestions on forums. take time to look them up.

allow rangers/magers/guthans in zombie minigame, it's most un active minigame in server.

I like the Ironman Mode suggestion, will probably do that.

and yes focusing on pking right now
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="5"]what would be awesome is if you brought back the 100k stall or leave it how it is just make it replenish instantly that would be awesome, and more teles to quests and/or for slayer tasks, drop rates increase would be awesome, most of all this gam would be a lot better if you can buy a lot more from shops,

and on a new topic if its not a spawn server what happens when you buy the spawn anything from the donation cause im thinking of buying.

I loved the way this games used to be playing it from then and now it was a lot better years ago I still love the game and wont stop playing I would own the game befor I evan think of stop playing,

were losing player cause they remember how it used to be and I was chatting with a player the other day and broke my heart to say this game has gone to shit
WOULD LOVE TO SEE THESE UPDATES[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Small update Brittany 276 37,997 04-22-2024, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Seo-Ul-Rat
  Forums update Brittany 99 16,267 01-14-2024, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Thomasgenty
  Forum update Gir 24 7,374 04-05-2023, 03:10 AM
Last Post: Douglascop
  Client Update v9.5 Gir 12 3,304 12-06-2014, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Update: March 28th 2014 Keystroke 34 6,369 04-04-2014, 02:05 PM