Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.21 Average
near death
so ye, gonna prob shut down server soon as literally just throwing money down the toilet to host server

may give it a little bit of effort if anyone still wants to play

obviously i haven't been active, what kind of stuff is relevant in the scene lately?

what kind of updates should be done?

this is directed towards the people that still want to play
if you're just here waiting for the day of death, don't bother posting, might infract you, might not, we'll see (probably will)
[Image: pQmLcYb.gif][Image: qru9SSg.gif]
gir || star || kill
Are you shutting down forums?
I login every now and then just to see if anybody is online but there usually isn't anybody there. Dude I'd suggest just making it a spawn server and trying to add as many features as you can to catch up to the top servers and honestly it might just work out. I know that this isn't anything unique but if you want to keep the server alive and maybe draw some people back then you have to do something that others haven't or atleast make yourself upto their level. I love SG, I invested like 4 years or so on this back in the day and I'm still around now it's probably like 8 years just on/off the forums. I still want to play because I have some free time but you really can't do anything in the game by yourself it just isn't fun. People would love skilling atleast if they had the materials to do it, the highscores could become active as to see who's getting the 200M EXP first. I think SilabGarza still has potential because some of the old staff is still on here and I think if anything, you guys did a great job of selecting the staff team and I'm not just saying that cuz I was once on it LOL. I still keep up with some of the people that I met on here and it's really fucking amazing to acknowledge that two people that met over a private server could become such good friends. This is why I don't want it to die, I'm probably not the only one who has accomplished such a deed and infact others probably have even better stories. But the server can't progress if you don't put it upto the potential of the other servers. Dude you can even try out a whole new source if you have to, with upgraded graphics and more features pre-included. People don't care about the originality they just want the best thing and after that the best thing becomes original by itself. You have Nater helping you I believe he was a coder as well? I talked to him in-game once, very genuine guy and wants the best for you. Plus you've been in this game for so long, you probably have a lot of knowledge and connections yourself on other private server websites or even programming websites. There's alot you can do, you just have to invest a little bit more time and actually think of the problem. I'm sure the people are willing to play but just don't because there is literally nobody else online on the server.
[Image: ug5neC.png]
I log in almost everyday, recently the player base has been slightly growing. A couple of weeks ago i would log in and be the only one on for near 6 hours but now when i log in there are 4 or 5. It's not a great increase but It's something at least, I think maybe adding Increased drop rates for donors and Improving the benefits for donor zone seeing as wyverns only drop corrupt pvp gear worth next to nothing when they used to drop the best gear in the game. More bosses and Making vesta stat etc alch for 33m rather than 3m the majority of players i've seen join recently quit because of the impossibility of making money. I personally camped revs for 3 days 12 hours a day and only made 70m worth in alchables. Honestly Sg was better the way it was before the reset, drops were easy and the server was fun, now its hard to kill anything with the difficulty of the bosses and the lack of players to duo/trio it. In my opinion raise alch price, better drop rates and difficulty of bosses like corp and gwd bosses who hit 40s and eventually bring back the gambler at least for a little bit. I honestly wish i could donate more for this server, it was the first private server i ever played and many of my close friends to this day i met because of it, but the difficulty has just become too difficult. Just my 2 cents :/
Can you convert it to an osrs spawn pk server? if ur shutting down forums i rather keep them tbh how much

[Image: y3o7Iow.png]
[Image: 2404918_orig.png]
[Image: immo8j.png]
[Image: 2nti4o8.png]
[SPOILER]
Gifts
[COLOR="Black"]Trent[/COLOR]
Opacity

[Image: KurPaV5.png]
[Image: I7bZVbY.png]

[/SPOILER]

Bring back v3. Make other weapons more viable in pvm if you dont have korasi you're gonna struggle
Shit Happens...

[Image: WeareDaSex.jpg?t=1306627506]
swear u make this thread every 3 months n then do nothing about it
spawn server
Bring V3 back pls, could turn into something bigger if done right
osrs based pk client with donations for certain items and hard pvm 4 slaves.
[Image: sig.php?player=man%20like%20lp]