Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
let it die?
k forums are about to run out of time, prepaid a few months a while back

i'll prob move them onto a smaller host in the coming days, idk how long it'll be

site might be off for a few days

no one really cares so watever

might convert forums into more general for ppl to actually use since sg prob not comin back, watev's broksi's
[Image: pQmLcYb.gif][Image: qru9SSg.gif]
gir || star || kill
Logged in and it made me change a 1500 day old password. Last time I logged into the server for nostalgia and I'm pretty sure it was reset, like last summer or something. This was one of the first rsps I ever played and i really enjoyed it. Just saying, even though I don't know what sort of priorities you guys have, you all could make the server great once again. Thanks for the amount of enjoyment I got from the server. Even though it's been upwards of 5 years, I can still remember how I stayed up so damn late playing. Lately I haven't been able to waste my time playing games, not that I wouldn't enjoy it if I did, but Honestly if I ever had time, I could see myself playing this server if it's the same as it used to be. Just wanted to express this really quickly. Thanks
Rofl. I got a white phat.

Oh, btw, I'm the PROUD owner of "Straight from hell pkers" clan :3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks VERY much Josh. ^ You rock.
keep forums up pls.
[COLOR="White"]

In-game name: Pat
[Image: ingmod.png] Promoted: 25/1/2013
[Image: ingmod.png] Re-promoted: 5/3/2014
[SPOILER][Image: 27wvzmq.png][/SPOILER][/COLOR]
Yeah keeping forums up would be good.Like a general gaming forum...Just rename it?
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="4"]the forums r barely used and even as a gaming or general forum they wouldn't be.

just let it die out imo[/SIZE][/COLOR]
If this is what it's come down to then screw the game and make a donation campaign for the forums. The members of this very community will be responsible for keeping it up. Since this is what it's come down to, forget the game... let's keep the forums up.
Cycles Always Repeat.
[COLOR="Red"]
~HeartJoshyHeart~HeartBOBHeart~HeartThe KaiHeart~HeartBradHeart~HeartJεssεHeart~
[/COLOR]
Ingame is rip but I'm sure someone would pay for the forums.
I had a lot of fun playing when I did. The forums kind of preserve some of the memories. If they could be kept alive, that would be awesome. But if not I'd understand.
[Image: 5ova04.jpg]
If it's about to go down, are there any ways I can get a archive of all forum files... threads.... posts... signatures.... etc? Just as a way to know where I was once in life Smile
Cycles Always Repeat.
[COLOR="Red"]
~HeartJoshyHeart~HeartBOBHeart~HeartThe KaiHeart~HeartBradHeart~HeartJεssεHeart~
[/COLOR]
anyone wanna yolo banks ? Smile
[Image: 259hpgy.png]
[Image: Ito.png]
[Image: 2dllqo0.png]

high scores pre-eco-reset:
[SPOILER]
[Image: 2ajwck1.png][/SPOILER]
[SPOILER]
[Image: nvv414.png]]
[/SPOILER]