Poll: what do
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
make new server with new accounts
56.82%
25 56.82%
old server with new accounts
15.91%
7 15.91%
old server with old accounts
27.27%
12 27.27%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the comeback
Kayu10 Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]

In an ideal world where Travis kept back ups, I think everyone would be down for that Heart
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

To be honest, back then I used to be a kid, and I would go into the xat chatroom and get banned from it for being annoying multiple times. However to go on-topic: He actually doesn't actually need backups, he released the server source awhile back, only problem is that I think he used to use the silabsoft web client back then. I still have the silabsoft jar file, but if someone had the silabsoft cache, that'd be even more useful. I have an old silabgarza allstar source, but I don't think I have character files.

Edit:

I've confirmed, it is the SilabGarza V7 ALLSTAR source.
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]
Arrav Wrote:To be honest, back then I used to be a kid, and I would go into the xat chatroom and get banned from it for being annoying multiple times. However to go on-topic: He actually doesn't actually need backups, he released the server source awhile back, only problem is that I think he used to use the silabsoft web client back then. I still have the silabsoft jar file, but if someone had the silabsoft cache, that'd be even more useful. I have an old silabgarza allstar source, but I don't think I have character files.

Edit:

It just wont happen dude. Join the Silabgarza Discord. There's a new server out in a few days with the majority of players being the original people form Silab.

Here's the link if you're intrested in playing a decent RSPS again dude!:

Discord: https://discord.gg/uHdMCvm
Forums: http://**********.com/index.php
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: forsburn_gameplay3.gif]
Arrav Wrote:To be honest, back then I used to be a kid, and I would go into the xat chatroom and get banned from it for being annoying multiple times. However to go on-topic: He actually doesn't actually need backups, he released the server source awhile back, only problem is that I think he used to use the silabsoft web client back then. I still have the silabsoft jar file, but if someone had the silabsoft cache, that'd be even more useful. I have an old silabgarza allstar source, but I don't think I have character files.

Edit:

I don't believe sg was ever all-star? Unless you mean pre 2009 which still wasn't all star, the last base used was Delta.

Supergza will be a deob.
what a meme
[Image: 22083a206e.jpg]
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="4"]post thread about resurrecting server

don't do it

repeat x10[/SIZE][/COLOR]
bring back 010pure
Dan Lad 128 Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="4"]post thread about resurrecting server

don't do it

repeat x10[/SIZE][/COLOR]

But me and Michael are bringing back silabgarza in the form of a new server.
Wazaap this is jingping ( old as - dominykas9)
<3 my best server ever, added so much time, passion and love to it and i want my old account Smile)) join me guys, everyone.
Doesn't matter how you do it bro. It matter that you do it.

We're all waiting, please bring SilabGarza back!
My skills guide click [COLOR="White"]Here[/COLOR]
My Money Making guide click [COLOR="White"]Here [/COLOR]

Good friends,and peoples what i respect them Smile[SPOILER]69xxkingxx69
Fallenlegend
Pk 0wned 04
Dream chaser
Stevenkillsp
Moby Duck
Westside Boy
Gir(THE BEST)
Sylar
Mr Wu
Pog
[/SPOILER]

My photos
[SPOILER][Image: 2z7n1aw.jpg]
[Image: 2qsxmqr.jpg]
[Image: 50qo1i.jpg][/SPOILER]

Never forget the [Image: 30xhc3m.jpg]

[Image: 142d92w.jpg]

[Image: 2cprtjn.jpg]
if me and liam can have admin we'll come back x
bring back 010pure
Nater Wrote:I don't believe sg was ever all-star? Unless you mean pre 2009 which still wasn't all star, the last base used was Delta.

Supergza will be a deob.

Gir used to use Allstar (or at least he used czar which allstar was based on if I'm not mistaken) before Delta was even released. You can easily find the release on mopar by searching "SilabGarza V7 Release" on google.