Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Return of sg!
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Can't wait to start playing again!
we can make it the best server ever again!

excited <3[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: tumblr_nhi6nuzlVw1qcqx9ro1_500.gif]
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="4"]This is great news!

I'm willing to help in any way that I can.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Mod me [MENTION=2657]Brittany[/MENTION]

gl :-)
#Rip
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]@Brittany

Don't fuck with me. I'd love to play SG again (In moderation compared to the sleepless days I spent sitting [MENTION=16780]Home[/MENTION] waiting for people to use ::help)[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: 2nti4o8.pngp]
ball cancer too, douches.
Anyone have forums suggestions?
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes we just need a friend.
Someone to hold us when you can't stand.
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
And sometimes it's just easier to say goodbye.[/COLOR]
fix it so u can upload images
move community/ingame subforum above gaming
i would put guides in community and not ingame (clarity/not all guides are for ingame, but made by the community)
idk i feel like if a new person uses old style forums, theres a lot of junk categories to sift through, i would start organizing so it's easier to look at. theres orders/positions you can use to get peoples attention/just in general help them browsing. (like dead subforums never used taking up space/page stretching) theres lots u can do regarding that
new userbars that aren't as big and invasive to post space
stickied informative guides for the new server if you plan on releasing to new people
Nice.
Let me know if there's anything I can help with.
[INDENT]
[Image: light_music_club_s_kirin_princess__sakuy...aovyig.png]
[/INDENT]
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Mircast Wrote:fix it so u can upload images
move community/ingame subforum above gaming
i would put guides in community and not ingame (clarity/not all guides are for ingame, but made by the community)
idk i feel like if a new person uses old style forums, theres a lot of junk categories to sift through, i would start organizing so it's easier to look at. theres orders/positions you can use to get peoples attention/just in general help them browsing. (like dead subforums never used taking up space/page stretching) theres lots u can do regarding that
new userbars that aren't as big and invasive to post space
stickied informative guides for the new server if you plan on releasing to new people

I went through each section on top of your ideas: Here's a laydown for each category and their sections that I came up with

Client Download
[spoiler]Needs to be updated with current version of the client[/spoiler]

News
[spoiler]Knowledge base - Staff List needs to be updated. List open positions along with current staff?
Infraction Information - How are we going about punishments? Keeping them the same or being more lenient until we pick up more traction with the restart?[/spoiler]

Gaming
[spoiler]Move this whole category under PKing and PVM. We probably have more people playing console games than we do GFX artists at the moment[/spoiler]

Community
[spoiler]General Chat - Move any threads that are closed, or involve people shitting on the server (ie: "Deadgarza")

Introductions/Inactive - Move any threads older than July. Most of them are asking if anyone plays

Suggestions - Revisit some of these and see if any spark your interest. Move any suggesting bringing back SG[/spoiler]

In-Game
[spoiler]Help - Close threads asking why the client or server isn't working. Only ones made in the past 3 months would be necessary[/spoiler]

Graphics Section - Combine with SilgarMedia and rename it? The graphics sections is dead for now and the videos and music sections on SilgarMedia are still nice to have.

Black Market - Maybe hide it for now until the player base rises? Or just get rid of it? I don't think it matters as of right now.

In-Game

::commands needs a background when the menu pops up. It's kind of difficult to read the way it is.

Client resizing (if possible) to switch between the old style and the new style up to fullscreen.

Clan Chat says "Enter the name of the chat you wish to join" - You have to enter the name of the Clan Chat owner not the name of the chat itself. Make the text either instruct the user to enter the player name or make it so typing the chat name will work.

Clan chat sometimes shows people in the chat that are not online.

For skills that require tools (mining, wc, fishing, etc) to do should have information at which level the item can be wielded. (level 60 wc + 60 attack) to wield the dragon hatchet

That's the kind of stuff I've thought of for now. Nothing major.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: 2nti4o8.pngp]
ball cancer too, douches.
Brendan Wrote:[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Lime"]In-Game

::commands needs a background when the menu pops up. It's kind of difficult to read the way it is.

Client resizing (if possible) to switch between the old style and the new style up to fullscreen.

Clan Chat says "Enter the name of the chat you wish to join" - You have to enter the name of the Clan Chat owner not the name of the chat itself. Make the text either instruct the user to enter the player name or make it so typing the chat name will work.

Clan chat sometimes shows people in the chat that are not online.

For skills that require tools (mining, wc, fishing, etc) to do should have information at which level the item can be wielded. (level 60 wc + 60 attack) to wield the dragon hatchet

That's the kind of stuff I've thought of for now. Nothing major.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

commands do have a background tho? o.O
Screenshot by Lightshot

you can resize client? o.O
Screenshot by Lightshot

adjusted text to include "chat owner" in next client release Smile

as for the skilling items, i like the idea Smile i'll start on that possibly tomorrow
[Image: pQmLcYb.gif][Image: qru9SSg.gif]
gir || star || kill