Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Return of sg!
Is it possible to change the graphics back to those of OSRS? It just feels a bit odd right now to be honest.
No balls, No glory.

Ingame Names:
- Sylar
- Radzinski
- Moby Sylar
- Sporza
- Azazel
- Kurt Cobain
- Lierse
- Bill Compton
- Scout, Shark, Pizza, Pasta at ele
- Gold hat
- Khal Drogo
- Ischia

My pro gfx work:
for mr. shaun
for brit
for jukka
for alexi!
for devin

People respect me when I pk.
[SPOILER]

[Image: 2zibh51.png][/SPOILER]
Debutante Wrote:[SIZE="3"]I'm just sitting here all like: Can I be a player this time?

Yep, you can.[/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes we just need a friend.
Someone to hold us when you can't stand.
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
And sometimes it's just easier to say goodbye.[/COLOR]
can't trade alt accounts pls change
bring back 010pure
[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="3"]Maybe just some basic instructions, like intorduce yourself here will give incentive the community to take action, once the trains rolling it ought to be picked up?

Ellision with ingame functions and forum seemed to work out well last time, so some revamp there - that will take some exploration within the community however, but again, the prompt is always helpful to get the ball rolling.

Personally I'd like to see active PKing again, clans was a big part of that; maybe elect some trials and events to identify the good pkers when the player count picks up?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: oj45fr.jpg]
"Momento Mori"
I'm so excited , i hope this server will be same , like he was few years ago Smile Support everyone for more populiation !
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Very interesting, I'll definitely have to give it a shot.

Best of luck Smile[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Bring back v3!
Shit Happens...

[Image: WeareDaSex.jpg?t=1306627506]
Glad to hear about this and hope the server can get back to its former player base and fame. Wish you guys good luck! I'll probably start playing again too.
Edvas1200 Wrote:How many weed you smoked before that foto was taken?
Mr 987 Wrote:Ye, when i was at bandos , i bringed brews + super restore .. But other bandos boss monsters owning me so hard ... Do you killing that small monsters ? He owning me with mage so hard..
[Image: 1q00vt.jpg]
[SPOILER][Image: fa7be660deaa9b8531f20c7a24cbe509.gif][/SPOILER]
plz
make it old sg again
This is actually really cool for you guys to start it back. I'll be playing soon. Smile
[Image: 5u20lc.png] InGame Moderator 03-18-17 [Image: 5u20lc.png]