Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your 20 Posts to ::yell
tron611 Wrote:i agree,evn though i do it most of the time INGAME and a little on forums,anyway good rules and restrctions
lol[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
Ashley0 Wrote:Now that's a smart reason Smile. Nice thinking swag.

rofl[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 07:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

[/COLOR]lol[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
gta Wrote:Ok so recently, I have noticed that most of the people post on dead threads!Do not do this,it makes forums boring and does not help you to get yell.

Things you shouldn't do:

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="White"]-Post on old threads(Old is like one week or more)
-Post comments like "lol" "rofl" "lmao" "nice"-->A good post for me is barely one sentence, it should be at least two sentences long.
-Post Useless threads
-Post threads in the wrong section[/COLOR]-[COLOR="Red"]
DO NOT[/COLOR]Double post (post more then 1 comment in a row in a thread)
-DO NOT Post Racist/Sexist comment[/SIZE]

Things you SHOULD do:

[COLOR="white"][SIZE="4"]-Post comments with full words(ex: No" u shud get mor ppl" would be "You should get more people for .....bla bla)
-Post complete Threads
-Follow All formats(Mod App,Report User/Ban Appeal)[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="7"]
I will Edit soon.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
lol[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
mynameis Wrote:lol[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

rofl[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 07:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

[/COLOR]lol
rofl
This thread is such a brilliant work of art. It makes people stop posting useless posts.
thx i just start now to post [= ty u for the help
Sageslayer Wrote:yea i dnt even look at the times..... i look i read i comment on wats going on..... bt nt bein abl 2 u's wrds lk this is knda goin 2 far lmfao

i actually think it's a good idea, all i see in the chatbox is yell, yell and MORE yell; and sageslayer.. to not use words lk ths in nt complte sentncs isn't really going to help you in the future with writing.. i give this thread :nice:
[Image: mybanner4ad6757b42d8f.png]

"Free will is the blessing and a curse. A person is not born with these vices they are developed and thusly can be controlled.. if you desire" -Cynical Pker

"It's never too late to find true love, for time ages love perfectly" -Cynical Pker
I know its really annoying when ppl do this crap =(
Rofl Tongue[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

[/COLOR]nice guys[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Quote:huh kk cya guys Mmmm lol
nothin....
its ok.
im sooo bored -,-[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

[/COLOR]sup all?
i got my 20 posts.... and no yell =[
mynameis Wrote:lol[COLOR="Silver"]

[/COLOR]

rofl[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
rofl

Please ban his forums account.
King Puffy SilabGarza newbie - May 14th 2009
[Image: ingmod.png] King Puffy - July 23rd 2009
[Image: ingadmin.png] King Puffy - September 5th 2009
[Image: xstaff.png] King Puffy - Forever
only 20 post ok on my way^^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ::yell, Staff and players read Brittany 32 9,699 03-10-2010, 08:26 AM
Last Post: Iced Out69