Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flaming?
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="1"]I love how some of the people who said, ''Oh my god it's the internet, people need to tell the difference between a real insult and flame'' or ''That's so childish, people need to greow up''
We're among some of the people who constantly nagged at me/ about my flaming, either to staff members, or to my face.
So I say, hypo-fucking-crites.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: alexgiftstitchthing_by_turtledesigns-d4nhngt.png]
[Image: 2gub6mp.png]
good job
we are tired of flamers
kidnextdj
Let us just hope a whole heap of players don't get an infraction - It won't be hard - VM and PM is still directed to the character it is just that VM is Public =S
I don't get why kids flame on a game anyway to be honest if someone talks shit about me or trys to piss me off i just say o ya i mean don't let kids get to you guys Because 9 times out of 10 if you just let it go they will get pissed and make an ass out of them selfs.
Ily youzz so much < 3.
Came back 5-12-12

Angel
Pog Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"]

This is going to result in a hell of a lot of people receiving infractions and getting banned, I'm not objecting to this, although without flaming people are going to find it extremely hard to do some things.
Nevertheless, I hope it goes well and people follow the new rule.[/COLOR]

i agree and i hope people will quit flaming thank you brittnay for the post to stop people of flaming :nice:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flaming. Gta 21 3,733 12-29-2009, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Venge Claws