Poll: What should we do?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Close Guides.
25.76%
17 25.76%
Staff chooses ppl who obtain yell.
74.24%
49 74.24%
Total 66 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
::yell -.-
In alot of servers ::yell is made for mods/admins to enforce rules, etc for players to see because it sticks out in the chat. But this also has disadvantages because players selling items, etc. can not say to everyone in the server. I think the way ::yell is now, is pretty good because it shows up different for mods/admins and players are still able to say things to the whole server, but it should also be a little more limited due to the spamming. Maybe only used for selling items and can only type in it once every like 5 mins or something? If you exceed it you will be jailed for like 10 mins or something? Just a thought.
200% agreed
OreoAlexiZane

[SIG]hi[/SIG]
Yeah a lot of people might spam because they want yell.. But who doesn't want it, I want to be able to tell people to come to funpk or if I'm selling something I need to post on the forums which takes a while because not many people actually look on it for trades..
warfeel2 Wrote:Another Thing i want to talk about is these big signatures I mean Its kind of a spam because you have to scroll down for longer.

So try,
It's really annoying me.
It's not spam it's just annoying

[Image: rubbishnot.jpg]
-Cheers Josh ^_^
do it man itz best 4 da server
100% agreed!
I think staff shud choose the ppl!
[Image: abstractsmude.png]
[Image: vfv0x3.png]

Thanks for the amazing gift joeey! <3

[Image: warriorsigv2.png]

[Image: sotw2v2tag.png]

[COLOR="blue"][Image: l33tk0.png][Image: 2i7p7kg.png]
Thanks for the userbars kayla! <3[/COLOR]

Respect List

[SPOILER][COLOR="Blue"]
Matty
Aaron
Kayla
Kevin
Alyssa
Britt
Austin
Shaun
[/COLOR][/SPOILER]
hi can i have 20 post ?? if u give my u will be goodest admin on all world:roll:
Lalas459 Wrote:I already told him about a million times to do it. But he hasn't yet.

If he doesnt do it I'll do it for him Big Grin

King Puffy Wrote:As Gta has mentioned, STOTOPPPPPPP TTTTHHHHEEE FUUUCKCKKIIIIINNGGGG SPPAPPPPPPPPAAMMMMMMMMMM

*laughs at the irony*

Rofl!

skil3r Wrote:hi can i have 20 post ?? if u give my u will be goodest admin on all world:roll:

lolwut?What do you mean?
[Image: ingmod.png][COLOR="White"]Ingame moderator - April 13th 2013[Image: ingmod.png]
[Image: ingadmin.png]Ingame administrator - June 17th 2014[Image: ingadmin.png]
[Image: mod.png]Forums moderator - August 12th 2013
[/COLOR][Image: mod.png]

[Image: YWf1A8P.gif]

[SIZE="1"][color="white"]"If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
Make at least one definite move daily toward your goal." - Bruce Lee[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Gifts[SPOILER][Image: gfx.png]Trent
[Image: dr_dre_in_the_city_by_trentma-d6a6whx.png][/SPOILER]
I think the spamming should stop anyway, just remove some peoples posts if they spam =o
gta ur the best so is silab!!![COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

[/COLOR]i think u should be able to ::yell but i see wat u mean[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

[/COLOR]silab garza is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ::yell, Staff and players read Brittany 32 9,701 03-10-2010, 08:26 AM
Last Post: Iced Out69
  Your 20 Posts to ::yell Gta 54 8,658 11-17-2009, 02:09 PM
Last Post: 13Blue13