Poll: What should we do?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Close Guides.
25.76%
17 25.76%
Staff chooses ppl who obtain yell.
74.24%
49 74.24%
Total 66 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
::yell -.-
Agreed. This should be stopped.
i totally agree with the in-game punishment for spamming and have short sentences like "ty" "thnx" and "that helps" you should atleast make your posts like a sentence long or something.
Wow...
Off-Topic: I hate these fucking fourty-page signatures?
On-Topic: I agree 100%, it should be a ban, no jail.
100% wright
i think there are pros and cons to both of them, cu if staff chooses you could ya know (slip) them into getting them ::yell and closing guides would cause more yelling for help?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: 15ckbpz.jpg]
S4F3 D0WN For MOD!!!!!
Add me on Xbox 360 - I Hit Ur Head
In the game im S4f3 D0wn Add meh for help!
Vote Now!
VO[COLOR="Blue"]T[/COLOR]EVote For Server Here!
People who deserves it , totally. DON'T DISABLE GUIDES, Theyr very helpfull.
gta Wrote:[spoiler]
Ok Last fucking time I say it.STOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOPPPPPPPPPP SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAMM
IIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGG
GGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/spoiler]

Stop POSTING On guides to say "ty" "thx" "nice guide" "very helpful" because it wont get you ::yell power.

I'm Just Fucking bored of those posts and ppl asking me I got 20 posts then I check and their poasts--> All on Guides-->Comments="nice" "very helpful"

2 ways of getting rid of that. Either closing all guide and if there is something missing just pm the creator of the guide, or put no requirements for yell we choose the ppl that deserves it.

Sure, just don't take away anyone's fucking yell.
If the sky is the limit, why is there footprints on the moon?
Dank Wrote:Yeah a lot of people might spam because they want yell.. But who doesn't want it, I want to be able to tell people to come to funpk or if I'm selling something I need to post on the forums which takes a while because not many people actually look on it for trades..

Ye, ur right[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Zebadon Wrote:Agreed. This should be stopped.
Same here Smile.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
ZicZac Wrote:People who deserves it , totally. DON'T DISABLE GUIDES, Theyr very helpfull.

Ye, when we will close guide, every1 will need to ask to the admins Wink[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Heroflame Wrote:Wow...
Off-Topic: I hate these fucking fourty-page signatures?
On-Topic: I agree 100%, it should be a ban, no jail.
Me too, i also agree totally 100 %.
BAN, NO JAIL Wink[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

[/COLOR]I like this game, and u?????
why must you have 20 postcount? it's freaking annoying as beginner. if you got any questions, you can't ask it.
I think that it shouldn't matter how big your signature is but what it says.. some are racist and get annoying. Can you ban them for that or no? -- any mod reply please.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ::yell, Staff and players read Brittany 32 9,702 03-10-2010, 08:26 AM
Last Post: Iced Out69
  Your 20 Posts to ::yell Gta 54 8,663 11-17-2009, 02:09 PM
Last Post: 13Blue13