Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halloween Event Part II
That's what i said, Kevin your are really a great coder, but you should have added a little more effort to the event, it has no story line, no plot, and it's just basically clicking on random shit, the first event was way better, the setting matched the theme fairly well , a forest with a murky swamp, was brilliant, and John's idea to do zombie heads was genius. i think you could actually make this event a success, just try a little bit harder okay?
[Image: s2.gif]
★☆Ty For Claws★☆ Wrote:That's what i said, Kevin your are really a great coder, but you should have added a little more effort to the event, it has no story line, no plot, and it's just basically clicking on random shit, the first event was way better, the setting matched the theme fairly well , a forest with a murky swamp, was brilliant, and John's idea to do zombie heads was genius. i think you could actually make this event a success, just try a little bit harder okay?

In my opinion, if you really think about it, there's no way to create an event on a private server (due to our limited amount of knowledge) that matches a theme unless you do it step by step.

Also, a story line, why do you think it's part by part? The 1st part was to pull a prank off of you guys to think you've died, the 2nd one, it was said that the reward chest was locked, making you have to look for the key.

I was hoping to do something similar to what Runescape did, but their's was kind of hard. So I decided to make a somewhat Add-On of the first event. Also, these 2 events are only follow ups, you do realize Halloween is on the 31st, right? Smile
★☆Ty For Claws★☆ Wrote:That's what i said, Kevin your are really a great coder, but you should have added a little more effort to the event, it has no story line, no plot, and it's just basically clicking on random shit, the first event was way better, the setting matched the theme fairly well , a forest with a murky swamp, was brilliant, and John's idea to do zombie heads was genius. i think you could actually make this event a success, just try a little bit harder okay?

Nicely put babe. And thanks.
King Puffy SilabGarza newbie - May 14th 2009
[Image: ingmod.png] King Puffy - July 23rd 2009
[Image: ingadmin.png] King Puffy - September 5th 2009
[Image: xstaff.png] King Puffy - Forever
Lol porta power go to pk box or somewere and pray at a altar.. and thenn go to alkarhaid!
good guide btw

>.< <---asian face
agsowns Wrote:Lol porta power go to pk box or somewere and pray at a altar.. and thenn go to alkarhaid!
good guide btw

>.< <---asian face

Lolwut.

[/spam]
King Puffy SilabGarza newbie - May 14th 2009
[Image: ingmod.png] King Puffy - July 23rd 2009
[Image: ingadmin.png] King Puffy - September 5th 2009
[Image: xstaff.png] King Puffy - Forever
thank you for this guide.
i really dont know what i would do without it. lol
the reward could have been a little more use-able though.
hween event #2 scores a 6/10 for me. O.o
hopefully the last will be better :] keep it up
it was good but didnt help alot towards the end ^^
I guess its an "ok" guide.... more pics would be nice!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: 15ckbpz.jpg]
S4F3 D0WN For MOD!!!!!
Add me on Xbox 360 - I Hit Ur Head
In the game im S4f3 D0wn Add meh for help!
Vote Now!
VO[COLOR="Blue"]T[/COLOR]EVote For Server Here!
If anyone needs additional help then add me in game. I can give you a step-to-step in game tutorial.
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="4"]To all SG players I got 2 things to say.

-Happy Halloween!

-Alaaas!![/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: ingmod.png][COLOR="White"]Ingame moderator - April 13th 2013[Image: ingmod.png]
[Image: ingadmin.png]Ingame administrator - June 17th 2014[Image: ingadmin.png]
[Image: mod.png]Forums moderator - August 12th 2013
[/COLOR][Image: mod.png]

[Image: YWf1A8P.gif]

[SIZE="1"][color="white"]"If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
Make at least one definite move daily toward your goal." - Bruce Lee[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Gifts[SPOILER][Image: gfx.png]Trent
[Image: dr_dre_in_the_city_by_trentma-d6a6whx.png][/SPOILER]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FaceBook Event Gir 80 10,319 12-14-2023, 05:15 AM
Last Post: LeroyTup
  Pk event Gir 14 3,146 12-04-2014, 05:35 PM
Last Post: Gir
  Easter Event Brittany 44 7,259 04-12-2013, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Ihp Jr
  Halloween Event Brittany 40 6,619 11-10-2012, 03:37 PM
Last Post: M3d