Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hacker Alert!
This is an important announcement that involves the well-being of your account in-game and on the forums

Today the server was hacked, the hacker obtained a copy of the server, including the character files, i urge everyone to change there passwords immediately if they care for their account, although it's a rare chance that you're going to get hacked, i suggest changing your password anyways just to be safe, I've already blocked the hacker from logging in and some other precautions, long story short, change your passwords, refer your in-game friends to this announcement so they know what happened.

so now you're wondering, "HOW'D YOU GET HACKED TRAVISH1@?#"
right? well here's what happened

THE SITUATION
this morning i woke up and found out that i was logged out on the forums, so i tried to log in, my password didn't work, i tried to recover it, i couldn't log in to my email, so i tried to have my email reset, so i went to my other email, that was disabled as well... then i was forced to do something secret (keeping secret encase hacker does again he might fix this part)
so now i have my email accounts back, on both of them i see a shitload of password recovery emails from all the companies and systems and sites i use, so I'm like "fuck he has all my passwords now" so i went around (skipped school because of this) and changed all my passwords to random #'s and letters and wrote them down on a piece of paper irl (try and hack that haha)
so far I've recovered almost all of my things except for the website, apparently he hacked the account for the site where i have sg-forum.info hosted, (i didn't know until the bastard msn'd me "nice dedi" and i go on the dedi and see him as an active user so i try to change the password, it wasn't the same anymore, he had changed it, so I'm sitting there kicking him off the dedi waiting for it to shut down to prevent him from deleting the files) after about 20 minutes it finally shuts off so thats safe, then he goes back and hacks something, not a clue though, all my things look fine but he msnd me "successful! you're password has been changed!' haha owned" then he went to sleep, i found his ip and that he's Australian and goes by Shane and apparently is some big hacker that has hacked a few other major sites such as...
swiftkit.net and sythe.org... before i blocked him he said he was going after corruptionx next so yeah

long story short, I've fixed almost everything, and he has a copy of every-ones account -.- along with the server files

other things: runelocus was hacked a while back and the hacker obtained and released all the passwords and everything that runelocus knew, unfortunately the password was the same as my email, i didn't realize it at the time since i rarely logged in to my email since i was always logged in, but anyways, the hacker hacked my email, got all my passwords using pass recoveries on all the sites, and shit went to hell after that, i skipped school today to fix all this shit, if u have any questions/concerns, lemme know

ps:->everything is secure now, just change ur password encase the hacker goes after you

pss: to change your password in-game type ::changepassword NEWPASSHERE

psss: he also dumped a copy of the forum database, so he may/may not have forum passwords
(not sure if u can get passwords out of it because of the md5 salt hashcoding)
[Image: pQmLcYb.gif][Image: qru9SSg.gif]
gir || star || kill
Oh shi.
OMG you scared meh XD - tysvm
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Wowoowowo

Shitty stuff..[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Holy shit thats crazy
Travis Pking me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Damn, sounds bad.

Include the command to change your password in your post, Gir. Some people may not know it.
[Image: SithWukongResizedSig_zps1f2ba992.png]

[SPOILER]Aliyah is evil.

[Image: mb0lxf.gif][/SPOILER]
WHAT A FUCKIN FAG. who the hell does he think he is, hacking sg... SUCK MY DICK (hacker) Smile
[Image: ncyuxv.png][~Donated To SilabGarza: 25$~][Image: ncyuxv.png]

[Image: hwgykp.png]

[Image: 21kw1tz.png]
how to change password???
Slipknot Emo dude is here!

[Image: 29qijpi.jpg]

LMAO!!!

[Image: rhixb8.jpg]

Thanks megatron for the sig!

[Image: a3jt37.png]

Thanks Shaun/r4p1dzz for this epic sig!!!!

[Image: 2mczxox.png]

Ty Caliban / The Duck for this sexy sig!!
That was a leet post, thanks for defeating the hacker.
Lolololol. Probably some nerd sitting on his computer all day, getting orgasms when he hacks someone.