Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well then, this is fun.
Ace Of Heart Wrote:Wtf..

I'm pretty sure you guys said that if we get ddosed again you had a backup?
It happened, where's the backup..
Not yelling at you, love u for making the server, but I feel betrayed.. Tongue
there is a backup, but its like 2 days old
and waiting for the dedicated server to get set up, which i was told takes 4 hours, but i'm not sure since i got an email saying 24 hour setup after i paid for it

but anyways, francisco said i can get back on the vps to get a backup when i'm ready, but not aloud to host the server since it'll be on a different ip
and some faggot ddosed like 4 times in a row, then went after the hosters main site >_>
[Image: pQmLcYb.gif][Image: qru9SSg.gif]
gir || star || kill
hurry up i love sg i wanna play Smile
thanks for trying gir but this is really turning into a bad situation. We've alrdy lost like more than half of the players due to these DDoSings. Please stop this fag.
god damn no life DDosers
wow this fag has no life. thanks gir for trying hard Smile .
just had a great tiem on Black Ops, pwning ppl and chillin with my friends got off the xbox so i can get on the server and its offline Sad
ok now hes just being annoying whoever this kid is should be like arrested cuz ddos is illegal
Once this is all over, we all are gonna have to Vote our asses off if we want the old SG Back..
again ?? ffs , i hope thi update really work Smile ty anyways Travis
[Image: e7bam1.png]
[Image: 292o7yt.gif]
Gracie9000 Wrote:ok now hes just being annoying whoever this kid is should be like arrested cuz ddos is illegal

yea i agree wit u bro