Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't beleive everything you hear/see
Okay.
In-game username: OG Dan
i dont rly belive the michael jackson stuff...
:mad::eek::mad:
I actually did the ::yellowphat one, but luckily I couldn't yell. Tongue
"amg, deadly is co, he even said so himself!"
Lol i dont know about this one but i hear that he is and that he isnt sooo mystery is unsolved =o

"amg, everyone do ::yellowphat to get a free yellow partyeh hatz!"
this one is really not a rumor its a joke to see who will actually fall for it i actually think its quite funny Tongue

"amg, did you know that Michael Jackson is working as a hamburger chef with Elvis in utah?" (I know this one sounds weired, but I did hear this one while helping someone out)
No Comment -.-...
Guys, those things i said there where EXAMPLES!
jeez...

I know wuts true and not true, no need for you to tell me like 3878934362 times..
well...fuck
cheat death Wrote:Guys, those things i said there where EXAMPLES!
jeez...

I know wuts true and not true, no need for you to tell me like 3878934362 times..

Rofl
King Puffy SilabGarza newbie - May 14th 2009
[Image: ingmod.png] King Puffy - July 23rd 2009
[Image: ingadmin.png] King Puffy - September 5th 2009
[Image: xstaff.png] King Puffy - Forever
Drugs are awesome though. And why did deadly get co....ugh.
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes we just need a friend.
Someone to hold us when you can't stand.
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
And sometimes it's just easier to say goodbye.[/COLOR]
if someone says something like that then is a noob bec why to lie to othe ppl ion game ?Smile lol i dont get that
dude your moral sucks. i live in BC us canadians have no choice but to take advantage of our weed. moral should be: if you got good weed, get smokin
This is very true.. you should never belive anything you hear or see, cuz you really never know.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

[/COLOR]And with the people starting rumors... thats just childish.. if your gunna play try to atleast not be ignorant.. just chill out and play the game.