Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RollBack
real pker Wrote:he abused his powers and gave everyone vertren crowns

I deleted all of Gir's posts and topics.

Giving a shit load of peopel veteran status on the forums was all Gir lol (fail)[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
sythix blood Wrote:i cant find out how to download the sever if someone could tell me i would like to play it sounds fun!

http://www.silabgarza.com/downloads.html

Click on SpeedyShare or Uppit
Thats why my guide is gone..
Meh US Marine was one of the best admins ever. HE always helped me.... And now he is ban?
Thats pretty gay he was amazing amdin
Need Help? FEEL FREE TO PM ME IN GAME OR MESSAGE ME ON FORUMS AND I WOULD BE GLAD TO HELP =):nice:
oh dam he was good but gay
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I lost my acc on forums lol.. Tongue
ok whats goin on with the serrver atm? i cant stay on for more than 30 secconds...
Ahhh Kevin <33. Blah, rollback blows
[Image: 6EfWRkZ.gif]

[Image: 30bo4tl.png]
amdin

spelled wrong mice Smile Lol
[Image: 2guzbrc.gif]
H0M0!!!!!!! Marine best player (not just mod/admin) EVER when i would ask for help id just go down my friends list and ask every1 guess who was the only1 to awnser?? Marine... He was helping even when he was a normal player thrn when he got mod he tryed reallllyyyyyy hard helping pplz to get admin he got it and still helped i think he deserves a second chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!‰_• no admin no mod he has to work his way back up and gir you know he did it because he was mad at u! Called listen to your fellow staff there there to help you!!!

All typed on iphone in 2 minits so dont point out all my mistakes