Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Changes
People need to learn their place. You guys know what you are doing since it's been up for 2+ years.
So true thanks britt for finally saying something about the inconsiderate people who couldnt give a damn about this server

Cookiezzz plzz
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]Very well said.

I agree.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Thanks for the Siggy Shane
[Image: 2vtdxys.png]

[Image: dinosaurd.gif]
YE i agree, and im new Smile and ik how hard it is to run a server with liek 20 ppl lol never mind hundreds, i feel for ya bro Smile
i dont caplane abput server i had my own server but i quit cause its hard
You said""Ur lucky Gir is giving u guys items""If there was no rewards NOBODY would donate and you know it ur self,

Also u said it costs over 1k per month?Dude there are ways to hosts this server over 1k players on 2gb ram computer with no payment needed all you must be is clever enough to insert codes to the source and study out the source,

But,

Yeh its a nice thread and i appreciate that you made this thread and told us about the things that we should know about silabgarza
[Image: wckb6a.jpg]

In-game name,

Maxskills
If you paying over 1k a month for this server your getting jipped in all do honesty.
Also there not donations if your donating for an item. Thats called selling goods.
A donation is given out of kindness with no want of anything in return. So instead of saying donations it more or less should be Items For Sale. Last but not least. If your getting over 200+ donations a wk why is 1k so much to pay to run a server ?
i agree
really nice Smile
You go girl!
Yeah i agree. To much nerdragers!
Came back 5-12-12

Angel