Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Changes
I agree **** these kids complaining that this server sucks and stop annoying brittany and travis they are doing their best to keep this server running for you guys so you can have fun!!!!! So stop complaining and be happy with what you get!!! And if you want them to improve their server donate se its more fun!!! Nice server by the way the best one i tried :d
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]Fair enough.
Maybe ask the players for input on what they/we want more often though? There really isn't any communication between us.

2 Typo's:
passwotrd - Password.
dhai - D'Hai.

Also, we understand you do put an awful lot of effort into the server... but the thing is, people don't want to wait around, yeah that's mean but it's the way it is, 'newfags' won't stay around long if they don't get listened to, the maximum amount of players I've seen online while I've been back is about 375... Not 500.

A little... more.

I know, you guys do spent a fair amount of time doing all your work as well as some members of the staff... I think that one main reason people complain so much in-game is because they have nobody to monitor them in certain timezones, you and Travis are both in USA, 8 hours behind UK... When our kids are online they have loads of time to dupe and stuff, (I'm blabbering on now, I'll cut it short and make my point) we need more staff in the UK timezone, *hint-hint* cheeky, but yeah... Since Amazed and I aren't staff all I've seen in all honesty is abuse.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="7"]Playing RS07 now with the username "Pog Brah"
[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR="yellow"]In-G. Moderator 19/06/10
In-G. Moderator #2 08/05/11

[COLOR="cyan"]
[Joey][/COLOR]
I'm a grammar fanatic. I have a grammar fetish. I'm the one who corrects everybody.

[SPOILER]Click The Link For ALL Galleries.
http://sg-forum.com/showthread.php?p=376079#post376079
[Image: 2lv1x6a.png]
[Image: x0v9c7.png]
[Image: 33k5bap.gif]
From Humor ^ (Not Requested)
[Image: 35iua35.png]
Thanks KLK ^
[Image: 9jq2yr.gif]
[/SPOILER]
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
This is all 100% true. Cookies 4 u.
You r right and nice words :/
[Image: kaog7p.jpg]

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"] "You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view...
until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."[/SIZE][/COLOR]
How can you put "See point1)" at the end, how are we ever supposed to finish reading the thread if it's a continuous loop of reading..
[COLOR="White"]
Daniel Defense M4V7
Glock 22 Gen4
Savage Arms 64 F
[/COLOR]
It's about time someone stepped up and told the complainers to shut up.
[Image: 1z2gg7p.jpg]
[COLOR="White"]I really hope everyone reads this! this needs to be known by every player!!
Hope everyone knows now that they are working really hard so everyone can play.
instead of bitching on them when server is off u better be grathefull they made the server,
so u can play whenever u want. And if server is off for coupel hours then that is for a reason.
And not because they just take it off line...

Ty for this britt!![/COLOR]
[Image: 2dhhdeb.png]
[Image: 2n7ebtu.png]
[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]I agree with you on what's said, however I think the community would appreciate it more,
If you actually read some of the suggestion posts.

You're asking for the players to give the owners respect, you have to earn to recieve.
It's not just a one way system.

You 'Owners' are doing a great job, it's a shame that you don't take no notice to the suggestions.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Pog Wrote:[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]Fair enough.
Maybe ask the players for input on what they/we want more often though? There really isn't any communication between us.

2 Typo's:
passwotrd - Password.
dhai - D'Hai. Doesnt really matter, we know what she meant but hey, should of expected this from a grammar nazi... Smile

Also, we understand you do put an awful lot of effort into the server... but the thing is, people don't want to wait around, yeah that's mean but it's the way it is, 'newfags' won't stay around long if they don't get listened to, the maximum amount of players I've seen online while I've been back is about 375... Not 500.
Lol? Its at 397 ask we speak and Its at 400-450 very often.

A little... more.

I know, you guys do spent a fair amount of time doing all your work as well as some members of the staff... I think that one main reason people complain so much in-game is because they have nobody to monitor them in certain timezones, you and Travis are both in USA, 8 hours behind UK... When our kids are online they have loads of time to dupe and stuff, (I'm blabbering on now, I'll cut it short and make my point) we need more staff in the UK timezone, *hint-hint* cheeky, but yeah... Since Amazed and I aren't staff all I've seen in all honesty is abuse. Agreed, we need mods from all different time zones.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Edited in red.
really nice, i totally support!
i apreciate all the time you put in this game!
cookie given Smile

Too Fast To Live Too Young To Die

Proud [COLOR="black"]Pker of Silab Garza

Hybride - Xaero

Karma + Cookie if you agree[/COLOR]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]