Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Changes
[COLOR="White"]I agree.

It's annoying how people get fucked over on RSPS.[/COLOR]
[Image: 2pq6mx5.gif]
Agreed. I now know how hard it is. I'm sorry for all the times i cussed this server. And you.
Nice said couldnt have said it better myself, Thanks for getting this said.
[Image: apathy.png]
[Image: image.php?playerName=i%20joey%20i]
[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]well said.

cookied[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: 2zi7vdd.png]
[Image: ingmod.png] In-game mod 5/1/11 - 14/7/11 [Image: ingmod.png]
[SPOILER]
[COLOR="Red"]Wow just wow, very nicely said ill give you a cookie

I also hate when people hate on the server [/COLOR]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You rock paper ^^
[Image: jzbghi.png]
[SPOILER]TEAM BRITTNEY[/SPOILER]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="4"]Y U SO MAD?

Kidding, the thing is, little kid's that are 12 and what not are starting to play this.. that's why you get so many cry-baby's.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Rest in peace, peace of mind.
[Image: Tori-Black-1600x1200-004_zpsdd477e2e.jpg]
Seeing how kids will be kids most of the time, it'll take time for them to mature. I remember when I used to post pointless threads about login stuff on another server that's now dead! I was just like these 9 year olds! Fuck yeah! Well, yeah, I agree with this seeing how I also see pointless threads and I just ignore them. Fuck all to whoever makes them since you're just too obsessed with getting on the server rather than using some logic to deal with the problem. Even if it's 25% logic being used to think of a way to not frustrate the owners anymore, then for that, you're a hero..
[Image: 15pldg1.png]
^ Thanks, Nigma.

[Image: 2zp4hzk.png]
^ Thanks, Devon.

[Image: lol_by_triest13-d45jnb9.png]
^ Thanks, Xanadu.

[Image: taq9p2.png]
^ Thanks, Martin.

In-game/Forums Name - Rodrigues
RS Name - dom platano2
[COLOR="White"]Well said. You guys need to stop complaining about everything. Seriously, Brittany and Travis are doing their best to keep the server online and also to make it better. If you got nothing to do else then complaining, then I'm officially inviting to get the fuck out.

And about items loss, they can't go arround replacing every single item lost....that would take ages. If you lose and item, get over it. Get over it, yeah, it's pixels, and it's hell easy to get it back. If you lose an item due to a bug/glitch stop complaining about it, and report it, so people stop losing their stuff. They are really doing their best to keep us happy and entertained. Yet, you guys still find a way to complain and whine.

I lost tons of rune sets due to a bug in Warrior's Guild on RS, and you never seen me complain nor cry about it? If someone complains too much to Jagex they get permbanned, here, you get ignored. So you guys should really quit whinning about everything and count yourself as lucky. You got a free online game, to keep you entertained. There is no need to pay for "membership" or anything..you just play. And yet you still find something to cry/whine/complain about, great job.

Donations, as Brittany said, there are over 200 donations in one week. Believe or not, but for your information, that is a huge responsanility and hard working to keep this running. If you do not get an answer from Brittany or Travis, don't go arround starting to spam their PM's/VM's because then you will not get an answer. Just wait and they will eventually reply back. They have work+school and they still manage to take their free time to make you a little bit more happy, but then again you guys complain about everything.

"There wasn't any updates in a month!@#%$?", yeah, so what? During this month, there was many glitches/bugs fixed maybe you don't even know about, stop complaining about that. Maybe a huge update is comming too..? I've seen 2-3 and even 4 weeks without updates on RS, and they are hundreds working for Jagex, on here, they're two. Stop complaining and start apreciating the great game they're coding for you.

Cookie if you agree?
[/COLOR]
No.
[COLOR="Cyan"]@GTA

I have to say, no updates on here are better than the current RS updates.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Good point.

I think people on this server are so used to a troll environment that they've forgotten how to be polite and suggest things in a proper way.

I suggest that the server puts everyone through a politeness course (except for me cuz I'm too nice already).[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: eevee-1.gif]
[Image: moving-feet.gif]
[Ashton - Hoxxy] «†» [Peter - L33T K0] «†» [Hasan - Humor]
[Alexi - The Duck] «†» [Hasan - Humor]
[George - Ikr]