Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Players gone?!
Make updates and people will vote
[Image: apathy.png]
[Image: image.php?playerName=i%20joey%20i]
everytime i tried to vote i got an error page, alot of people had the same problem.
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
Was a gf Wrote:I got a pro Ddoser it actually works and takes servers down but it takes your internet off at the same time.

Fuck off and get NetTools.
Ddosing which takes down your own internet means it has a loop packet in it, which is going to fuck your packet signal of your router and/or modem.

So your internet doesn't go off, it just crashes because of a overload of packets.

In non-word talk: You got fucked over by whoever you downloaded this off.[/COLOR]
Amazed
In-Game Administrator

[Image: 2gx41vn.png]

[Image: df90ye.png]

Please click the Karma Button.
why should we vote to get you more money when you havn't updated in like 5 months thats why there leaving not becouse of the votes get it right
[Image: fp77nn.gif]durp! [Image: fp77nn.gif]

[SIZE="2"]
[COLOR="White"]A Troll is more than the embodiment of the internet hate machine, trolls are the ultimate anti-hero, trolls fuck shit up.
Trolls exist to fuck with people, they fuck with people on every level, from their deepest held beliefs, to the trivial.
They do this for many reasons, from boredom, to making people think, but most do it for the lulz[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]

[
I belive alot of people quit or arent playing right now because the forums were off and the webclient wasnt working well.
I'd vote more often if the highscores were up. It's honestly no fun at all when there's nothing to work for.
[COLOR="White"]
Daniel Defense M4V7
Glock 22 Gen4
Savage Arms 64 F
[/COLOR]
Maybe if i get my other acc back, ill vote again...
get updates and ill start voting again
[COLOR="SlateGray"][SIZE="2"]well okay then...

I cant wait to see big new update![/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: podunk_by_triest13-d6aj87l.png]
Well if the new update is good (which i believe it will) we will get lots of players back.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Attention players of SilabGarza! cheat death 59 12,268 04-08-2024, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Ralphicoda
  ::yell, Staff and players read Brittany 32 9,572 03-10-2010, 08:26 AM
Last Post: Iced Out69