Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quitting?
[SIZE="2"]I see a lot of people quitting because of v5 client.

Leave me a PM here as to why you don't like it.

I'm going to close this thread for a while so it doesn't get spammed.

To answer this question, leave me a Private Message Here[/SIZE]

Okay, since no one's responding, I'ma open this thread so you can post here >.>
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes we just need a friend.
Someone to hold us when you can't stand.
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
And sometimes it's just easier to say goodbye.[/COLOR]
Well, I don't find anything wrong with the client except the beginning glitches which have been fixed. I've seen people wanting to bring back the Autoalcher, autotalker, stuff like that, but idk if it's a good idea.
Second

Version b4 v5 was the best.

Best graphics best everything we were all so used to it.

Now it's gone people don't feel right.
[COLOR="Black"]
[Image: 37d1daaa0e3c398925278047d4d78cce3ace5c3b..._large.jpg]
[COLOR="white"][COLOR="LemonChiffon"]❤ Miriam Devin Lizzy Roman Russ Jordan Harry ❤ [COLOR="white"]Peter❤[/COLOR] [/COLOR]

Mohamad Steele Aaron Shane Chris [/COLOR] Joshy ❤ [COLOR="white"]Jasmin ❤[/COLOR]

[Image: ingmod.png] - In-Game Moderator 26/6/11
[/COLOR]
[Image: oh4qxv.jpg] - Appeal/Report Sectional Moderator 22/7/11

[Image: ingadmin.png] - In-Game Administrator 03/09/11

[Image: mod.png] - Forum Moderator 14/01/12
As i pmed you i think you should be able to trade capes or just untrimmed capes since i bought one and now i cant sell it again
idk. it probably the glitches and shit
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="3"]I think we should go back to V4 since, nearly everyone could use it. :|
Edit;; Well I think V6 should be something like V4, personally since as I said, most people could use it, V5 cause's too many issues for people, like their computer can't handle the graphics for instance, V4 was perfect.
Apart from ::hunt.
Also V5 crash's randomly which can be a pain. [/SIZE][/COLOR]
IiRaMPaGe Wrote:[SIZE="3"]I think we should go back to V4 since, nearly everyone could use it. :|

We can't go back a version.

We'd have to remove all the changes, and start over with everything.[/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes we just need a friend.
Someone to hold us when you can't stand.
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
And sometimes it's just easier to say goodbye.[/COLOR]
as steven said v4 was well better and in the new client there is alot of lag and it's very anoying when you're pking. Also theres a glitch what like sends you like a floor up from the ground and all you can do is x log and restart the client sometimes this constantly happens every 10 minutes the time i'm on. It's quite anoying when you can only fight one person before this is going to happen.
Ok while this Topic is open.

Right as I've said already I am new to SG.
I've come from past experience I have a friend who plays.
I was asked to come and give an opinion see if I can get the chance to help shape things up.
I can code and what not.

I'm not too sure on the situation before hand but from what I know, since you have update your version ect. You have lost alot of players?

I made the same error and it was costly.
I wish to help. That is all, I'm not going to be asslick about nothing but if you can give me the time to explain myself hopefully I can help out.
From the way things are going I see alot of people rage quiting or possibly not liking the improvements updates. I understand certain decisions and sacrfices are made and not everyone will like it. But it should be in your interest to take the choices to keep the Community strong. Weather it's Forums or In-Game it should be enjoyable for every player.

Everybody needs to have a minute to relax and think about the right actions this server needs.
Patience is a virtue.
Everybody needs to take the time to think about all the ideas and suggestions make the right topics the right posts. Eventually I'm sure the Forum staff can hear you out and compromise.
I WAS BORN A CHAMPION!
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]I sent you a message containing my reasons why I think people are quitting.

You're going to get spammed with messages, also thanks for lettin' the community set out our opinions.[/SIZE][/COLOR]