Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Downtime
Okay, we're now on the new extremely powerful dedicated server. Didn't cheap out on the forums dedi this time Wink Sorry about the past few days, was under attack, then had DNS issues, but everything should be good now Smile

Okay unfortunetly yesterday the forums were down for most of the day. This was due to a small DDoS which apparently we couldn't handle... Which is kind of sad, I was talking to my good friend Jordan and he told me I need to upgrade my servers (forums are already on a dedicated server but need a stronger one).

So last night me and him stayed up til 1 am trying to solve it, but we were unsuccessful due to the mass amount of connections being just too much for the cpu & ram to handle. So at 1 am last night I purchased a new dedi core.
AMD64 Dual Core -> Intel Core i7
2GB Ram -> 8GB Ram
those ar ethe main upgrades.

But anyways, since it's a new core, the forums may have a slight rollback when it happens. So later today, don't freak out if some posts are missing.

Once again, sorry for the downtime, waiting on the new dedicated server to get set up. So enjoy the forums and ingame, (or just ingame if forums go down again)

ALSO, the price for this dedi switch is kinda expenive (about 2x the price of the old dedi....) So yeah, be sure to donate to help us out... >.>
[Image: pQmLcYb.gif][Image: qru9SSg.gif]
gir || star || kill
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="3"]That sucks.
Thanks for getting them back up though. Big Grin
Should not happen much anymore since we got a new dedi too.
Good job. [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Thanks for this update/information Travis, and np
[Image: 2-hamster-1-wheel-fail.gif]
[Image: w162oy.pn][Image: 2n1ccwo.png][Image: wia3cy.png]
[COLOR="Cyan"]2GB > 8GB? Wtf.

Thanks for bringing them back. I'm sure a lot of us were dying.[/COLOR]
It sucks, thanks for getting it back onlne Gir Wink
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="4"]Thanks Travis.
I appreciate the updates[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[sig]hi[/sig]
[Image: 7a600ed6dba66390aa10d612fe6a5a56f4a16d2b.gif]
[Image: znlesp.jpg]
^Props to Wergy for the Awesome Sig^
[spoiler]
[Image: f45c8f147dc460_full.gif]
[Image: ornedt.png]
[/spoiler]
It's totally fine mate, but by how far will it roll back?
[COLOR="Yellow"]Thanks for getting the forums back online Travis.
Sound like a good update, but only time will tell. [/COLOR]
[Image: 34t22d5.jpg]

[SPOILER]
[Image: svgyvb.png]
[Image: 120jrfb.jpg] [/SPOILER]

Wow its good to be back on forums again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Magenta"]In-Game Mod - August 22 2010 [Image: 2wbxids.gif] In-Game Admin - January 23 2011 [Image: 2wbxids.gif]
[Image: 2h6au4y.png] Report Sectional Mod - November 1 2010 [Image: 2h6au4y.png]
[/COLOR]
I'd be happy to donate. But currently I'm looking into a better computer to get my fps above 30 (I have a wooden computer).

Thank you for telling us this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

:nice::nice:
[SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER]YOU LOSE[/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum update Gir 24 7,451 04-05-2023, 03:10 AM
Last Post: Douglascop
  Forum updates [07-22-11] Brittany 357 48,815 04-05-2023, 01:22 AM
Last Post: Loumbet
  Forum updates October 10th, 2013 Brittany 14 3,296 10-15-2013, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Ikr
  Downtime Teh Beast 46 7,246 06-28-2013, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Inthecorner
  Forum updates Brittany 31 5,316 05-08-2013, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Level Phlo