Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List of people.
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
[SIZE="3"]This is simply a list of staff that you can ask for help at any time and expect help.
Code:
[COLOR="Lime"]
Green[/COLOR] = Always helpful
[color=SandyBrown]Brown[/color] = Helpful when wants to be

Gir - Helpful when hes online. Don't piss him off and don't spam him. He will help you if you wait. 5/5 Good Owner..

Admin Mike - Very helpful. Always nice, willing to help. Great personality. Takes ALOT to get on his bad side. 5/5. Great admin.

Admin Zane - Helpful quite a bit. Doesn't like to be asked prices though, there is a guide on that. He'll help you with any small problem you have. 5/5.

Synister - Good admin; Helps quite a bit. Can be afk at times but really helps when asked to. 4/5 Good admin.

Admin Phil - Good admin, doesn't get mad that easily. Smart and willing to learn from mistakes. Helpful on forums as well! 5/5

Mom - Great mod, always helpful. Worked hard to get mod and still is working hard at being a mod. Helps any issue you have. 5/5 amazing mod.

Money Mane - You guys have the wrong idea about him. Hes a great mod and can help alot. He doesn't like to be made fun of, so get off his back. 4/5 good mod.

Hanging on - Helpful quite a bit. Good mod. Probably deserves to be an admin by now. She's been around as long as i have. 5/5

Iamnotme - Don't really see him on, but he can be helpful when he is. A little bit inactive. 2/5

Str Master - Good staff, helps a bit. People seem to flame him and he can flame back once in a while. 3/5

Mod peter - One of the best if not THE best mod we have. Helpful, nice, and patient. (He can also shuffle ;D) 5/5

Mod rob - Good mod, a little bit on the inactive side, don't see him much, but hes helpful when he can be. 4/5

Well thats it. Any questions or concerns feel free to add me on msn - igxreborn@live.com

[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]
This post above was posted with grammar in mind! ;D
-Grammar Nazi-

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]Wewt!
I got a 5<3
*warm fuzzies*

Mom - Great mod, always helpful. Worked hard to get mod and still is working hard at being a mod. Helps any issue you have. 5/5 amazing mod.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes we just need a friend.
Someone to hold us when you can't stand.
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
And sometimes it's just easier to say goodbye.[/COLOR]
I can help too D: :O and steph =P
Current usernameTonguekown str03 & Sky
ofc u gave urself a 5, this is rigged!
[Image: pQmLcYb.gif][Image: qru9SSg.gif]
gir || star || kill
HES nice D: well sometimes he can be an ass >.>

also PHIL IS A ADMIN YOU STUPID NOOB L2R
Current usernameTonguekown str03 & Sky
Gir Wrote:ofc u gave urself a 5, this is rigged!

Rofl gir.
-Grammar Nazi-

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]Your just jealous cuz I got a better one than you.
<3
[/COLOR]
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
Yea, cool I guess. That's kind of dumb because staff should be helpful all of the time. So...it's kind of a waste to make this.
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]Staff sould be helpful,
Unfortunately their not all there to help.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR="White"]
I made this to let people know WHO is staff and which ones are the better ones to get to know

its most deffinatly NOT useless..
-Grammar Nazi-