Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Read this now
Hello Silabgraza staff and members

It has come to my attention that we have Updated the starters to 50m Smile

Now back on to the topic we the silabgraza staff try to do a nice thing for people by

giving them a 50m start for now. But of course people fine a way to abuse this, and

therefore we The Staff Of Silabgarza will be giving anyone that is abusing this a instant jail.

Here is what i have seen that is abusing the new starter....

People are making lvl 3 accounts getting them killed and then getting there main to loot the 50m...

If this keeps up i will try and have it removed back down to 5m cause we dont want to ruin the ecomany.....

So if i caught you doing this its a instant jail no warning and you will have to mine 250 ores and then delete the cash by ::empty or giving it to a moderator soo he can empty it.

Soo Stop Abuse the new Starter......

Sincerely SilabGarza Staff

EDIT: Please keep an eye on the names that join.

As normal, ban those that have "mod" In the name, as well as teleto those that look like the same names made.

Make sure you jail the main.

Thanks
Sincerely SilabGarza Staff
PROUD EX-ADMINISTRATOR OF SILABGARZA
50m is to much?
50m was made basically to shut the whinners up. "AMGASH i r lostedz 1b im goin 2 diez!" But yeah, making multiple accounts is just ahh stupid, because you'll end up getting jailed and if it continues more serious punishments will happen. Thanks for this str.
Yeah i just got notice of this problem today, i knew they would find a way and now i and the rest

of silabgraza staff members need to put and stop or even a end to this today.
PROUD EX-ADMINISTRATOR OF SILABGARZA
50m is a great start off, sad to see the many people that do abuse it...i have seen about 6 people now do it and will be reporting them directly to staff, keep your eyes peeled they are sneaky bastards

Lucas
[Image: signatureextras.gif]
Its way better than 5m... I will rape every1 that abuses it.
::iprape mom/str master. Prob solv'd! ;3
50m is waaay too much.. I say 10-20m is just fine.
str master Wrote:Here is what i have seen that is abusing the new starter....

People are making lvl 3 accounts getting them killed and then getting there main to loot the 50m...

Way to tell them how to do it.
[Image: optimusprime2.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [URGENT] Read here. Brittany 292 113,621 04-25-2024, 05:15 AM
Last Post: StevenSl
  ::yell, Staff and players read Brittany 32 9,103 03-10-2010, 08:26 AM
Last Post: Iced Out69
  Gir. Read this. No joke. Haiku 113 19,532 09-26-2009, 02:24 PM
Last Post: murg