Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]It's an RSPS, did you really expect reputation to be taken serious?

Both the reputation system and cookie system is a joke because it means absolutely nothing.

If we did something about it and made it better instead of completely removing it, there would be some kind of accomplishment on the forums.

By going and removing every sense of accomplishment anyone can achieve on the forums, they will get boring because people have nothing to strive for then end up just quitting.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: eevee-1.gif]
[Image: moving-feet.gif]
[Ashton - Hoxxy] «†» [Peter - L33T K0] «†» [Hasan - Humor]
[Alexi - The Duck] «†» [Hasan - Humor]
[George - Ikr]
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]i wish people werent so stupid.

good job on removing rep britt.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Sigs[COLOR="White"]<3
[[/COLOR]Devon/Proph3t][Hasan/Humor][Shanee/Mr Troll][Geo/Xxyatau][[COLOR="White"]Jaden][/COLOR]
[Image: 5f0sbn.png]
[[COLOR="White"]Devon][/COLOR]
Rep is back
[SIZE="2"]
Bubbles Wrote:[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]It's an RSPS, did you really expect reputation to be taken serious?

Both the reputation system and cookie system is a joke because it means absolutely nothing.

If we did something about it and made it better instead of completely removing it, there would be some kind of accomplishment on the forums.

By going and removing every sense of accomplishment one can achieve on the forums, they will get boring because people will have nothing to strive for and then end up just quitting.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I don't understand why everything anyone does you have something negative to say about it.

Everyone else agreed it was a great idea, and here you come shutting it down.

Every time...

Oh, and I'm waiting for Cody to get the proof, but either you were one of them, or all the mods mass repped you.

TL;DR Quit being so god damn negative.[/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes we just need a friend.
Someone to hold us when you can't stand.
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
And sometimes it's just easier to say goodbye.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Cyan"]At first it wasn't too bad, but then..It just got out of hand.

My rep is still legit, if anyone wants pictures. xD[/COLOR]
good job, rep was getting out of hand ._.
Immortality Wrote:[MENTION=1]Gir[/MENTION] [MENTION=2657]Brittany[/MENTION] any other server I try to play they make fun of me because they have seen this post
And they dont admit who they are because they are too pussy to do so and you know what would make me feel better? Wiping a warrior and dragon 2h

I didn't realize so many people cared about rep, I thought no one gave 2 shits anymore.
[Image: tumblr_ngfzi02mOf1tlcx59o1_500.jpg]
>Thanks for that, was needed.
Trusted Helper
[Image: YWf1A8P.gif]

[Image: 317i89t.jpg]
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]
BitchTits Wrote:[SIZE="2"]

I don't understand why everything anyone does you have something negative to say about it.

Everyone else agreed it was a great idea, and here you come shutting it down.

Every time...

Oh, and I'm waiting for Cody to get the proof, but either you were one of them, or all the mods mass repped you.

TL;DR Quit being so god damn negative.[/SIZE]

Sorry I don't just follow the crowd, I have my own mind.

And i'm one of them? LMAO. I hardly use the reputation system besides the 2 times that I was messing with Fox and Proph3t.

Please, get me my achievement threads. Oh wait, I have none, maybe because I don't care about my post count, reputation, or cookie count.

I'm trying to help this forums to not go down the drain due to hasty decisions and short-term results.

If you want to talk about people abusing the rep system then check Dillon's rep count and how many times he asked to put his rep back. He even went and made a whole new account because you wouldn't change it back.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: eevee-1.gif]
[Image: moving-feet.gif]
[Ashton - Hoxxy] «†» [Peter - L33T K0] «†» [Hasan - Humor]
[Alexi - The Duck] «†» [Hasan - Humor]
[George - Ikr]
Rep is gone again xD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reputation Reset Brittany 77 12,770 10-12-2010, 05:48 AM
Last Post: N E O N