Poll: Complete Wipe?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
27.71%
23 27.71%
No.
38.55%
32 38.55%
Change drop rates, but don't wipe.
33.73%
28 33.73%
Total 83 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few facts, about SilabGarza.
As some of you know, we had major technical issues last night, and none of the members of staff could figure it out, so some people were wiped.

Well this list of facts is for you.

1 - No matter where you go, you won't find a more friendly community than SilabGarza, and the constant updates are found little to impossible.

2 - No matter where you go, you'll have to restart, and you'll know nobody, and the chances of you getting to know as many friends that you have on SilabGarza is slim to none, I mean really, SilabGarza is one of the best server's out there, and in the top 20 server's of all time.

3 - We can't do ballshit about technical issues sometimes, and it's people who stick around and help us through everything that will stay to be great on this type of server. We don't like quitters here, but do it if you must.

4 - Leaving SilabGarza won't make you any cooler of a person, and no matter how many people try and convince you to join a 'better' server, it's pointless. It's not true, and you won't find one server better than SilabGarza.

5 - So my idea, which won't be put into action unless the ratio is like 45:1, but just vote on the poll. The idea was to do an entire wipe, of everything, to even out the people who have been wiped, and the people who kept 6 pairs of claws and alot of vesta.
Then we would decrease the drop rate of some rare items, to make it a more.. 'lasting' experience for you guys here at SilabGarza.
Vote.
I've seen too many quitters today because of, this wipe is ruining the population. Some of us are just lucky I guess :S, but really, people quitting over this, really.

Voted no because nobody should of had version 3.4 as far as I know and I think that's what caused most people to reset. I mean it's probably fair to do an entire wipe, but I don't agree. It's there fault for using a client that only "staff" should have for the moment, so yeah, defiantly a no.
Hello.
The people who got wiped either quit or dont give a fuck, It wouldn't have made a difference wether or not I had been wiped, Im still here because it's a great server.

None the less, making a complete wipe will lose a lot of our players, because most of the people out there actually care about the pixels.

So I voted no.
[Image: alexgiftstitchthing_by_turtledesigns-d4nhngt.png]
[Image: 2gub6mp.png]
Gf boater.. (:
I won't leave, I won't event think about it! :3
Good to hear it amigos.
I say, SG has a bad economy, an all, so yes, a reset would be just fine.
[Image: ingmod.png][COLOR="White"]Ingame moderator - April 13th 2013[Image: ingmod.png]
[Image: ingadmin.png]Ingame administrator - June 17th 2014[Image: ingadmin.png]
[Image: mod.png]Forums moderator - August 12th 2013
[/COLOR][Image: mod.png]

[Image: YWf1A8P.gif]

[SIZE="1"][color="white"]"If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
Make at least one definite move daily toward your goal." - Bruce Lee[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Gifts[SPOILER][Image: gfx.png]Trent
[Image: dr_dre_in_the_city_by_trentma-d6a6whx.png][/SPOILER]
Well i lost most of my stuff and i did not download the V3.4 client
but ehm, i guess i was just unlucky and i don't want to 'punish' the ppl who didnt lose anything >.> voted no
No balls, No glory.

Ingame Names:
- Sylar
- Radzinski
- Moby Sylar
- Sporza
- Azazel
- Kurt Cobain
- Lierse
- Bill Compton
- Scout, Shark, Pizza, Pasta at ele
- Gold hat
- Khal Drogo
- Ischia

My pro gfx work:
for mr. shaun
for brit
for jukka
for alexi!
for devin

People respect me when I pk.
[SPOILER]

[Image: 2zibh51.png][/SPOILER]
gta Wrote:I say, SG has a bad economy, an all, so yes, a reset would be just fine.

It currently has a bad economy because of a duper (hybrid.)
The drop rates should maybe be lowered a bit.
[Image: alexgiftstitchthing_by_turtledesigns-d4nhngt.png]
[Image: 2gub6mp.png]
You can't dupe. All dupes are fixed.
[Image: ingmod.png][COLOR="White"]Ingame moderator - April 13th 2013[Image: ingmod.png]
[Image: ingadmin.png]Ingame administrator - June 17th 2014[Image: ingadmin.png]
[Image: mod.png]Forums moderator - August 12th 2013
[/COLOR][Image: mod.png]

[Image: YWf1A8P.gif]

[SIZE="1"][color="white"]"If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
Make at least one definite move daily toward your goal." - Bruce Lee[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Gifts[SPOILER][Image: gfx.png]Trent
[Image: dr_dre_in_the_city_by_trentma-d6a6whx.png][/SPOILER]
Hybrid duped ass load of shit and transferred to all different accounts and Immortal, I say hostban and wipe their accounts..

And for the all together reset,
Fuck that, so many people would quit.
That's the dumbest idea, put it this way, people left because their accounts got reset last night, if you intentionally reset all accounts; they will up and LEAVE. which is what you don't want, no matter how "friendly" silabgarza is, a total reset would piss people off

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SilabGarza! 525 or 317?!? Haiku 123 18,839 Yesterday, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Alexpymn
  SilabGarza Discord Nater 5,799 416,048 04-25-2024, 06:39 PM
Last Post: dom_prestarelyh_xfEi
  Happy Birthday SilabGarza! Brittany 329 30,241 04-25-2024, 07:29 AM
Last Post: StevenSl
  SilabGarza Brittany 284 49,036 04-23-2024, 06:52 PM
Last Post: StevenSl
  Attention players of SilabGarza! cheat death 59 11,737 04-08-2024, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Ralphicoda