Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
deathnote ftw?
Well we'd need donations for money.
Banned
Damn all those people are quiting? Thats like everyone important on the server.

*Edit* WTF Gir why'd you put your name on there?
[Image: osc.php?text=%20&picture_id=640&font_id=...lor=000000]
[/COLOR]
Because he doesn't give a shit about SilabGarza
man it is getting pathetic gir is never on well not that i know off haiku and dan are more active nicer and would probably be able to support this server better then gir if silgar was ran buy haiku and dan it would be probably top 3 server but with gir and his updates that dont do shit were just going to sit here and wait ....... thats true i agree what haiku said i might even quit to but still dont know what server i am heading off to
gf gir
Rape
HAIKU if you ever get on give me your email.
A few of my Achievements over the years:

[x] Admin
[x] Mod
[x] Mod
[x] Mod
[x] Mod
[x] Mod
[x] Mod

[x] Forums Mod
[x] Forums Mod
[x] Forums Mod

[x] ChatBox Mod
[x] ChatBox Mod
Ahh I Almost Died At Reading This Shit. I Noticed This Along Time Ago. And Have Moved On, i Help Code Server's As im To buzy To Just Run one. And Silabgarza Died Long Time Ago, Not Now, Now Last Month. Long Long Time Ago.
well since all the ppl i was friends with and hung with quit i might aswell Tongue haiku u and dan need to make a server and post the link on the fourm so we all can play :o
im also quitting. hoped to celebrate my 1 year in silgar birthday in december but...
Bye
AS SAID ABOVE IF YOU DAN AND HAIKU MAKE A SERVER THEN POST IT TO rleetmaa@yahoo.com
Oro19, a proud member of Silabgarza since December 2008!
[COLOR="Red"]Put this in your signature please![/COLOR]
[Image: size%5D5.gif]
[Image: 0.gif]
[Image: 90.gif]
[Image: funny-pictures-fox-rejects-request.jpg]