Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Current Realeases!
-strpurdu- Wrote:the new "home" is shit u fish in a building wtf is up with that. pkbox i have heard many complaints it is to small, u promised multi we got a shitty area with nothing? donaterzone is why the last vps bailed on u "hint" "hint" maybe u should take it out "hint" "hint"

Tbqh at this point me nor Gir give two shits about your opinion.
Banned
yeah right haiku your the man
I think it would be better to have the fishing spots on the dock rather than in the building tbh. Makes more sense if you ask me. At least i'm not immature like some people so hopefully you can take this into consideration.
US Marine Wrote:I think it would be better to have the fishing spots on the dock rather than in the building tbh. Makes more sense if you ask me. At least i'm not immature like some people so hopefully you can take this into consideration.

We've gotten a few people complaining so me and gir shall change it soon.
The Docks it is!
Banned
rofl isn't that what i just said..? damn u act like u own this server haiku
When Are we going to have a donator place and will there be a shop for donator only. and could you make a announcement of all prices of everything in the game cuz i really need help finding that out and can you explain what marriage island and all the other updates are?? THANKS
oke

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Status Gir 14 2,207 11-28-2009, 05:21 PM
Last Post: The Master
  Current, AND Future Updates! Haiku 29 3,791 10-08-2009, 10:00 AM
Last Post: bedis95