Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why's my name pink??
Yeah True they dont :/ o well they have smexy S?
♥ Thanks Trent
[Image: 1yofo.png]
It's been a week O:
"My conclusion is, Hate is Baggage; Life's too short to be pissed off all the time."
Mute Wrote:Okey i just lost the respect you had for me?
Well I dont think u had any respect for me to begin with..
The only reason you were talkin to me were cuz of the glitches i and guli found.
To me it looks like your just using us to find glitches..

your dumb really... my grandpa had cancer, my mothers grandma had it, my uncle has it, and you care about a frikken stupid ribbon??? agreed, my uncle has it very lightly and not agressive, same with my grandpa, and my mother's grandma died of it but i never knew her, but what the fuck? breast cancer is the main cause of women dieing, so its pretty likely that YOU get it too, and now your caring for an stupid ribbon? sorry for saying but your just one arrogant egoistic asshole.

to mods: if this is not allowed pretend i didn't say it :ninja:

I LOVE BOOBIES!
Big or small, save 'em all!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm not Indian, but I'm hot like curry. :neo:
Click the spoiler, it's fun! Oh yeah, and this: http://prntscr.com/2xhd1
[SPOILER]Why you click me?[SPOILER]You keep clicking me D:[SPOILER]MENZ YOU CLICKIN HURTZ[SPOILER]Anyways...[SPOILER]HIBig Grin[SPOILER]How's it going?[SPOILER]Good, glad to hear.[SPOILER]Okay that click really hurt...[SPOILER]Once again,
I must inquire that you stop clicking me.[SPOILER]You have no life for even making it this far.[SPOILER]Really?[SPOILER]No.[SPOILER]Bye.[/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER]
Ok thank you and i was saying ''wtf is this[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"] pink thingy and why my name is pink?''[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]
SG Fails Wrote:im guessing u just did this cuz ur a female thats cool

SG fails = The Tryhard Troll
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SPOILER]Peter <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kayla <3
[Image: ndnb51.png]

Nesstea <3
[Image: 2hrd4kp.jpg]

Ashton <3
[Image: 29n7248.jpg]

Oreo<3
[Image: j9sp7a.png]

Thanks guys/girls<3[/SPOILER]

My YT channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJLDmusicki...RCSG839_3g
is to get my pin code?[COLOR="Blue"]

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

[/COLOR]vlw
lol at the bottom scentence