Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge tiem.
mine would have to be cyndaquil as well i never pick any other pokemon than fire except onto yellow when it made you lol
Velo Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]

Then dont post in this Thread.

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Pink"]Oh sorry, I forgot there was a rule that said I wasn't allowed to post here, my bad..

Anyway,, Yu Gi Oh FTW.[/COLOR]
[Image: 34t22d5.jpg]

[SPOILER]
[Image: svgyvb.png]
[Image: 120jrfb.jpg] [/SPOILER]

]chalenge accepted go squirtle!!! squirtle attack ^.^ :nice:Cool:fight:

challenge accepted, go squirtle!!! attack
i started with all starters using a glitch :|
but mudkip is my favorite
i don't play it sorry Sad
If you need help with the site feel free to pm me! I've been doing WebHosting/vBulletin for under 2-3 years..
brittany,
i was ip-muted in 2010 november for spamming at home on accident-.- i am really sorry and didnt meant to, when i was closing my lap-top screen thingy i clicked f12 and it started spamming at home.
I an really really realy really sorry... is there any way i could like get unmuted?? if there is anything i have to do i will do it because this server is amazing=D
I Poke Smot Wrote:brittany,
i was ip-muted in 2010 november for spamming at home on accident-.- i am really sorry and didnt meant to, when i was closing my lap-top screen thingy i clicked f12 and it started spamming at home.
I an really really realy really sorry... is there any way i could like get unmuted?? if there is anything i have to do i will do it because this server is amazing=D

this is not the place to be posting help for that this is a challenge post not a i need help forum
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"][B]Neva really used to play pokamon so can't do this Sad[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Umbreon and Espeon in pokemon colosseum.
orly now, squirtle owns, l2 pokemon