Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Luring = illegal?
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Turest8 Wrote:[COLOR="White"]If your really just going to leave because of getting lured for some pixels.
Well be my guest, This is a private server and then they start to rage at the owners.
They say shit like, "Fuck this server it's totally shit".
Then they would be the ones getting into trouble.
i wouldn't quit over pixels anyway, I would stay for my friends. Especially my best one Salil. :troll:[/COLOR]

Completely 100% Agreed.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Edvas1200 Wrote:How many weed you smoked before that foto was taken?
Mr 987 Wrote:Ye, when i was at bandos , i bringed brews + super restore .. But other bandos boss monsters owning me so hard ... Do you killing that small monsters ? He owning me with mage so hard..
[Image: 1q00vt.jpg]
[SPOILER][Image: fa7be660deaa9b8531f20c7a24cbe509.gif][/SPOILER]
I think it's kinda dumb imo, but it's your decision not mine.
Main/Pure: Wingzz
Skiller: Im Argo
Well i agree i think this is a good thing help out community with rage quits l0l...
[Image: 7eotyd2t7woaul96gqp6.png]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]Meh, its a rule so now they have to follow it :3
More bans for me![/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: dAtcCfH.gif]
If Kids Are Dumb Enough To Get Lured Then Bummer The Lurer Just Taught Them A Lesson Nuff Said.
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Lol..

Whatever brit it's not our fault that they r so dumb to get lured..

GG lure times.[/COLOR]
[Image: kaog7p.jpg]

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"] "You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view...
until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Yellow"]Its the noobs faullt, they see the wildy and still follow you.
Just fucking run outa' there... -_-[/COLOR]

Rest In Peace my brother, [COLOR="LightBlue"]Abdulla (Cerebral995)
[/COLOR]Born on December 22, 1995 - Died on April 13, 2012

[Image: Cerebral995-1.png]
[Image: 2mm5l3k.gif]

[Image: 34zaygz.jpg]
^Thanks proph3t^
[sig][/sig]
I change my opinion. People who get lured and loose bank, It is their fault. Also this is probably going to be somewhat hard to proof if someone does get lured. Not saying glitch luring is even close to be fair at all and it defiantly should be a permanent ban.
[Image: colgate-logo-large-1024x248.png]
[SIZE="2"]When you lure, it's not always well known.
'Be in my pk video. Bank your stuff before you come and bring something to look good in'.
There's so many ways and since there's no ditch, people just follow into the wildy.
You can't always assume that it can be stopped.

It's stupid that people have to lure to get money. It's stupid that people have to lie to get rich.

It's stupid that people can't play fair and earn shit like everyone else.[/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes we just need a friend.
Someone to hold us when you can't stand.
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
And sometimes it's just easier to say goodbye.[/COLOR]
You shouldnt change your opinion just because its what everyone else thinks. Luring is for the lowest people, its basically scam.
And its straight BS, people figure out ways to get you to walk into wild while your lookin at a trade screen or whatever and they kill you for easy money. Now everyone of you kids who decided to say its the persons fault for getting lured is going to accentally let themselves be lured, and then talk shit. So yeah :/ This is a good thing lol.
[Image: dAtcCfH.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Luring wyvern? BAN! cheat death 21 3,468 11-19-2009, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany