Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Luring = illegal?
Why? Because stupid people are just retarded enough to listen to some strange kid on the internet? I don't like this rule. I know its to bad but idgaf :l
[Image: Godz_Helper.png]
[COLOR="SlateGray"]
Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]When you lure, it's not always well known.
'Be in my pk video. Bank your stuff before you come and bring something to look good in'.
There's so many ways and since there's no ditch, people just follow into the wildy.
You can't always assume that it can be stopped.

It's stupid that people have to lure to get money. It's stupid that people have to lie to get rich.

It's stupid that people can't play fair and earn shit like everyone else.[/SIZE]

"If you are in the wild, you are ready to fight."
Unless you are afk following someone, and they take you into the wild, then it can be stopped.
If someone wants to take their bank into the wilderness for someones pk video, wtf do they think is going to happen? They're going to just walk around in the wilderness with the guy the whole time?
People don't have to lure to get money, they lure because it's easy, but you can't do it unless you have some level of skill.

Over all, this rule is for stupid people, and I fucking hate stupid people.

Also, if you are going to change the rule, change it on the ingame rules list.

Also, how do you plan on enforcing this? Vid required, or what? I can already see people reporting people for luring with no proof, and then raging when it gets declined.[/COLOR]
[Image: tumblr_ngfzi02mOf1tlcx59o1_500.jpg]
if you didnt know this by now some mods actually took place in luring, and now they're rejoicing for justice. so pathetic[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

[/COLOR][COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]
chaos mager Wrote:[COLOR="SlateGray"]

"If you are in the wild, you are ready to fight."
Unless you are afk following someone, and they take you into the wild, then it can be stopped.
If someone wants to take their bank into the wilderness for someones pk video, wtf do they think is going to happen? They're going to just walk around in the wilderness with the guy the whole time?
People don't have to lure to get money, they lure because it's easy, but you can't do it unless you have some level of skill.

Over all, this rule is for stupid people, and I fucking hate stupid people.

Also, if you are going to change the rule, change it on the ingame rules list.

Also, how do you plan on enforcing this? Vid required, or what? I can already see people reporting people for luring with no proof, and then raging when it gets declined.[/COLOR]

exactly, if you dont have enough common sense to actually NOT bring your bank to the wilderness your just shit out of luck[/SIZE][/COLOR]
♥ Eat ♥ Sleep ♥ Rave ♥ Repeat ♥
[SIZE="2"]In case you're forgetting if you follow someone far enough, it'll automatically walk you into the wildy and you would never know till it's too late.

Hence the making of this rule.

@Michelle, quit complaining, you don't even play the damn server.[/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes we just need a friend.
Someone to hold us when you can't stand.
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
And sometimes it's just easier to say goodbye.[/COLOR]
i think emote lures and any other bug lured where you disappear or something should be banable not simply some1 saying " come pking with me" and then they bs you in the end. I personally don't lure, but getting lured teaches you something in the end. Its common sense not to be tricked into bringing ur stuff in.
Wow.. Luring is illegal?
What's the next rule?
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Finally.

Like it Britt.
Keep it up. Smile[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Thanks for the Siggy Shane
[Image: 2vtdxys.png]

[Image: dinosaurd.gif]
Good suggestion imo,

Look at it from an owners point of view. Britt would wanna keep as many people on the server as possible. I know on the other hand the lurers are gonna be pissed but there are various other ways of money making.
agreed!!!! keep getting trade lured but now i cant Smile
I don't lure, but why is it illegal?

If a player is stupid enough to believe a lie, its his/her fault. Luring is a part of the game, it makes it more fun I guess...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Luring wyvern? BAN! cheat death 21 3,466 11-19-2009, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany