Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOPA Signing - Bill on 24th. [IMPORTANT]
sopa violates the first amendment it will never pass also for some strange reason if it does buy a vps outta the US they cant stop that.if it does pass also the economy will plum-it to even more critical condition that it already is. Google and the other company's employ alot of people it would be doing more worse then good.
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]
Sir Wolfe Wrote:sopa violates the first amendment it will never pass also for some strange reason if it does buy a vps outta the us they cant stop that.

It doesn't work like that. It shuts down the entire site (If it is in the U.S.) and the site owner risks jail time.

OT;; Signed and sent it to a bunch of people on facebook who actually care about this. I doubt this will pass. If it does I'm moving to Norway with Cheat Death and we will fuck shit up.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: 2nti4o8.pngp]
ball cancer too, douches.
Lalas459 Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]

It doesn't work like that. It shuts down the entire site (If it is in the U.S.) and the site owner risks jail time.

OT;; Signed and sent it to a bunch of people on facebook who actually care about this. I doubt this will pass. If it does I'm moving to Norway with Cheat Death and we will fuck shit up.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
they can only shut things down hosted in the us offshores is none of there buisness.
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]I signed it and had everyone i know also :/
GF us.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: dAtcCfH.gif]
signed it, so i there are people who own websites in other country's can we still go on it?
signed it and spreading the word to all my army buddy's.
[Image: s2tegz.png]

[Image: c2.png]Soldier[Image: c2.png]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Moderator
[COLOR="White"][COLOR="white"][B]Already voted on this, and Didnt we reach the required signatures?

It would be terrible if this gets passed on, no more wikipedia Sad
[/COLOR]
[/B][/COLOR]

shit is hot up in the 6 boy
[Image: tumblr_m016pxuq7b1rovmado1_5001.gif]

[SIZE="2"]
Sir Wolfe Wrote:they can only shut things down hosted in the us offshores is none of there buisness.

Uh, no, they can't. They can shut whatever down they want.

All domains are hosted in America, and with no domain, there's no website.

Quit trying to act like you're bigshot know it all when you are blabbing out your ass.

Offshore or not, it's still being based in the USA.[/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes we just need a friend.
Someone to hold us when you can't stand.
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
And sometimes it's just easier to say goodbye.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]Even if I'm Canadian, I'm sure as hell signing this.
It's a fucking stupid idea, government just wants to make even more money.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]

Uh, no, they can't. They can shut whatever down they want.

All domains are hosted in America, and with no domain, there's no website.

Quit trying to act like you're bigshot know it all when you are blabbing out your ass.

Offshore or not, it's still being based in the USA.[/SIZE]
thought they couldnt do anything sorry trying to help out

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update: February 24th 2014 Keystroke 22 3,938 03-02-2014, 03:51 AM
Last Post: Sergiooo