Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scheduled Drop Party
lmao gf gir, u fail =)
Ok gir, No offence, but maybe you should LISTEN TO ME? FFS TRAVIS!

I have more ideas for this server than ANYONE out there. i could name 120390 ways to make things better, to fix glitches, give you the codes, fix prices, fix STAFF, fix all bugs that the people abuse, make quests unable to be finished in 15 seconds (Lunar quests in particular..) and everything. Maybe you should listen to me next time travis. :\

To be honest, GL with this drop party. All its gonna do is make people Super rich, And if you want the items to be less in $$, making a drop party means people have more money to buy that, which makes every rich, which makes it unstable .. All the lvl 3s join with robes, while all the level 120s+ have 5 d claws, full vesta/stat. void? IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL "stable"? Everyone in the game having cash to buy EVERYTHING? THATS NOT STABLE TRAVIS..

Fucking talk to me for once, listen to my ideas, and TALK BACK. Dont go every five minutes "liek what?" "ok" Then do the shit.. FRICKEN TALK TO ME. JUST DO IT, maybe the server wouldnt be as FUCKED UP as it is right now.. SERIOUSLY..
Do not look for any more posts under this name!
MY NEW NAME IS "ADMIN ZANE" ON GAME AND ON FORUMS! SO LOOK FOR THAT!
lmao he wont listen to u dont even try btw look at his sig i think it speaks the truth
-strpurdu- Wrote:lmao he wont listen to u dont even try btw look at his sig i think it speaks the truth

I did. And i know. He wont listen to anyone. Thats why this server has issues. You dont even know how many ideas i have that would make this server have twice as many playes.. but he wont listen. so its his fault that he makes stupid choices.
Do not look for any more posts under this name!
MY NEW NAME IS "ADMIN ZANE" ON GAME AND ON FORUMS! SO LOOK FOR THAT!
[SIZE="1"]How about you learn how to make a stable economy?

Did you plan everything to be so high-up? Stalls giving 100k each makes dragon bones 2-5m each, if stalls gave 5k each then dragon bones would be like 100k.
I propose a item reset aswell as some changes, Hilts to increase Godsword prices? Proper veng animation? I could go on forever. I'm not saying prices should be the same as RS but d claws are reaching OVER max cash, what's up with that? They should be 30-40m with a stable economy[/SIZE]
party was crazy but err.. the dfs's were un nesscessary :p
updated post, congratz every1 that was there
[Image: pQmLcYb.gif][Image: qru9SSg.gif]
gir || star || kill
people are saying that this drop party is gonna screw up the economy of this server it wasnt much dropped so dont worry Big Grin
psh it dropped d bones a little Smile
going to lower the money rates from theiving soon Wink
[Image: pQmLcYb.gif][Image: qru9SSg.gif]
gir || star || kill
Thanks for inculding my name.
Seeing as I made the whole, damn, thing.
All alone, when you couldn't have given two shits less.
Anyways, good job.
Banned