Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Super Donator Zone
I need three more posts before i can PM you, but i have donated 134 bucks
im soo gonna get super donater! loving it <3
Yeah, I don't have all my Pay Pal transaction recepits. I cleaned out my e-mail like 3 months ago. Any other ways of showing proof? Like if Gir still has the transactions saved? Because he's the one that receives the payments ^.^
[Image: qH6Ft.png]
Silabgarza since 2007.
You should screenshot the transaction properly and make sure it is saved in your folder for your personal reference or proof.
Daffy Duck Wrote:You should screenshot the transaction properly and make sure it is saved in your folder for your personal reference or proof.

Honestly, i didn't think that we would need them again, after getting them processed and receiving items in game. So i dont think many people saved there transactions.
Silabgarza since 2007.
It is great that you decided to do this, but the chaotic for max cash should be added to the current donator zone.
[Image: donator.png][COLOR="Red"]IGN atamma/atomix [Image: donator.png][/COLOR]
Atomix Wrote:It is great that you decided to do this, but the chaotic for max cash should be added to the current donator zone.

Well the donator zone at the moment is good. Adding too much will get people to just get donator status so they can buy that. So this way they get more money and this server stays up and running for alot longer. Everyone wants a Cmaul right? And this makes it easier for them too make money (which i think is good) because current normal donators might only be like $20 off of Super donator or something. I can get Super Donator, but i need to find all my transactions which have been deleted. So im asking Gir if he has my donating history ^.^
Silabgarza since 2007.
Nice update, sets us apart from many other servers as well. Keep um coming man
[Image: 15wfjti.png]
My Feedback Thread[SPOILER]http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?p=961367#post961367[/SPOILER]

My Goals Thread[SPOILER]http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=67167[/SPOILER]

Cookies/KARMA PLEASE! Smile
Thanks, pretty epic update, probably getting more new donators!
Nicw job! Smile keep it up Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New rules, Donator colors + MORE US Marine 224 56,233 05-07-2024, 11:44 PM
Last Post: biluxaqopah