Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Super Donator Zone
bit of a slap in the face..my cls costed me over 2.5b and gave the server tons of votes...my korasi was 3days of torcher... if u saved ur donation reciepts..ur my equal...but better-.-
its not the update i'm mad at.. i apreate gir's coding on the new zone and i like the conept..but max cash is nothing...its realy just an insult to the normal donors or non donors realy puting that time into thier gearing.
AWESOME, holy crap that makes me want to go and make $100 bucks right now. NICE JOB GUYS!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[COLOR="White"]Goals:
Forum Goals:
-50 posts- :Completed:
-100 posts- :Completed:
-200 posts- :Completed:
400 posts
800 posts
Server Goals:
CB Lvl 126: <>
Max out all skills: <>
Be a(n) In-game Mod: <>
WTF!!!
[Image: 25q438g.jpg]
[/COLOR]
Kookies and Karma if there worth giving in my posts.
[SPOILER]"I shoot I score, He shoots I score." Dan Gable, "People look at something and say why, I look at totally nothing and say why not." JFK[/SPOILER]
[SIZE="2"]
I Know Im Pro Wrote:Well this is a huge dickslap to all your normal donators.

Atalisk Wrote:bit of a slap in the face..my cls costed me over 2.5b and gave the server tons of votes...my korasi was 3days of torcher... if u saved ur donation reciepts..ur my equal...but better-.-

Let's remove donator zone too then.

If it's such a bad thing to reward those who donate a lot, then we'll remove it from people donating all-together.

Not a slap in the face to let those who donate a lot of money have the ability to do more than you.

It's a slap in the face to regular players when a donator can have something they can't ^^[/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes we just need a friend.
Someone to hold us when you can't stand.
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
And sometimes it's just easier to say goodbye.[/COLOR]
it's not about donating alot,it's about that 1perk that went overboard... max cash for korasi or chaotic? i edited the postr tho,i said specificly i like the idea,it looks great,well done.but i'm INCREDIBLY against the op shop
i donated like 200$ to this server before you came into the picture. i dont want to claim super donor..i don't want to call anybody out... it DOES LOOK GREAT..YOU DO WORK HARD..but i feel personaly it was a bad call on chaotics and korasi shop.
You're making me want to donate $100 just for the korasi / chaotics etc.
One's best success comes after their greatest disappointments.
looks good too bad i dont have 100 bucks i guarantee someone will steal their mommys credit card for this though ;D
only thing i dont like, korasi for max cash >.<
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
I LUV SG WITH ALL MY HEART
[Rafee] [Ameer] [Gabe] [Riz] [Wyatt] [Brittany] [Dean] [Salil] [Ashton] [Zain] [Russ] [AJ] [Josh] [Marcaw] [Moh]
[/COLOR]

[Image: 2012-10-24_1839.png]
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Dang, I'm never getting in there, I don't even have the pics of my donations, only the items. :S

I bet if I added up everything I doanted for, I'd have over 100$. I don't know.

OT: Nice update.
Keep it up. Big Grin[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Thanks for the Siggy Shane
[Image: 2vtdxys.png]

[Image: dinosaurd.gif]
[COLOR="Pink"][SIZE="2"]
Blue Orange Wrote:looks good too bad i dont have 100 bucks i guarantee someone will steal their mommys credit card for this though ;D
only thing i dont like, korasi for max cash >.<

Lmfao L2 Mow lawns / Paint fences.
(I'm mexican IRL)

I actually got $100's right here thinking about donating to SG from mowing lawns get @ me.
Hmm X2 D'hai sets and a Phat would be nice? XD [/SIZE][/COLOR]
One's best success comes after their greatest disappointments.
looks awesome Smile
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]

I'm sorry.. but I can't be the only one thinking this. The 'Super Donator Shop' is SUPER overpowered. Now we'll have 20-30 people that have managed to donate this much to the game running around with TONS of Korasi & Chaotic items. It was a great idea, but this is just ridiculous.

OP update is OP. Sorry for being a Debbie Downer.

[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: scaled.php?server=171&filename=adamgift.png&res=medium]

[SPOILER]

[Image: DnyLA.png]

[Image: 2nq4jfl.png]
^ Thanks Jaden <3 ^

[Image: w46pI.png]
^ Thanks Mescudi ^

[Image: w97ckl.gif]
[Image: adam.gif]

[/SPOILER]

[Josh] [Roman] [Steven] [Steele] [Wyatt] [Jaden] [Becky] [Brendan]