Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.17 Average
Bullying
Hopefully said people don't spam up this thread with more ridiculous excuses why it's ok for them to continue doing what they're doing.

Gained a lot of respect in my book that this issue is being looked at in the seriousness that it deserves.

Slowly but surely the in-game issues will work themselves out as well now. I'm pretty excited to be able to play SG in peace.
L2 SWITCH Wrote:[SIZE="2"]this is just gonna lead to more unnecessary punishments etc etc.

I don't consider punishing those who make everyone else's experience bad "unnecessary".

Just because you're one of them...[/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes we just need a friend.
Someone to hold us when you can't stand.
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
And sometimes it's just easier to say goodbye.[/COLOR]
Poke Pk 12 Wrote:[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"]

I believe they call it a pun.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

hence why I laughed
L2 SWITCH Wrote:this is just gonna lead to more unnecessary punishments etc etc.

No this is going to lead to the assholes getting ban.

Do you think the server will change with 10 less people? No, it will only be more peaceful.
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]

I don't consider punishing those who make everyone else's experience bad "unnecessary".

Just because you're one of them...[/SIZE]

how any of my actions could be classed as cyber bullying is almost funny.

un neccesary jailing for reasons such as , flame baiting won't be taken into account on picture proof as its too easy to hide, one persons humour is different to somebody else's i could call somebody a faggot as a joke and they get offended. Im not saying cyber bullying is acceptable its just modern humour consists of people taking the piss out of each other and there's nothing anybody can do to prevent that occurring.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: sig.php?player=man%20like%20lp]
[SIZE="2"]
L2 SWITCH Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]

un neccesary jailing for reasons such as , flame baiting won't be taken into account on picture proof as its too easy to hide, one persons humour is different to somebody else's i could call somebody a faggot as a joke and they get offended. Im not saying cyber bullying is acceptable its just modern humour consists of people taking the piss out of each other and there's nothing anybody can do to prevent that occurring.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Big difference between making a joke and daily harassing... every time they see the person it's joke after joke.

You know the difference, don't act stupid.[/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
Sometimes we just need a friend.
Someone to hold us when you can't stand.
Sometimes even to pretend like you matter for that split second that everything seems to be crashing down.
And sometimes it's just easier to say goodbye.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"]
L2 SWITCH Wrote:

un neccesary jailing for reasons such as , flame baiting won't be taken into account on picture proof as its too easy to hide, one persons humour is different to somebody else's i could call somebody a faggot as a joke and they get offended. Im not saying cyber bullying is acceptable its just modern humour consists of people taking the piss out of each other and there's nothing anybody can do to prevent that occurring.

I'm now going to call you an idiot. That is not bullying. Do you know why?
Bullying must be consistent, if you just call someone a 'fag' etc. I'm pretty sure most people will think your just an asshole, but if you continue to call that person a fag and they don't want you too, its bullying bro.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: oj45fr.jpg]
"Momento Mori"

Good god. Every single one of your posts in this thread and the one made by Phil makes me wonder about how you were raised. Just stop talking. Do us ALL a favor. This and Phils thread would be pretty peaceful and things would get back on the right track if you weren't here. Nothing you have said so far is in the right. At all. Whatsoever.

if you call someone a "faggot" and they find it offensive then its not a joke....
[SPOILER][Image: 3445taq.png][/SPOILER][SPOILER][Image: sqr493.jpg][/SPOILER]
Remove the warning, the two day ban, and the week ban.